Rated 4.3 out of 5 by 196
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by sharvey great hotel and room - NO CLEANING SERVICE
Great Hotel.....Great Staff
NO CLEANING SERVICE
there was no cleaning service of our room during our stay here. Front desk indicated that there was a problem with their cleaning service staff and were working to correct. however this never happened during our stay.
May 31, 2015
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by TheVilliageGeek Comfortable
The staff went above and beyond when we discovered a challenge with our room at check in and did their best to make things right.
May 28, 2015
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by Oporo My Stay and Experience
- Had 1 day towel supply for 3 days stay. Front desk made me come down to grab some old towels with guests around. Provide enough bath towels according to a guest's stay duration or at least send them as needed.
Recycling is good but avoid stretching it by retiring the very old, discolored, worn out and torn ones.
- Chicken bone under my bed - who knows how long it's been there.
- Only one bathroom light on out of the two making it hard to see properly.
- The back door opposite the reception was open (ajar) when I returned late in the evening - security.
- Consider offering free breakfast in future or in the least do not charge exorbitantly ($9) for a cup of coffee and 2 fingers of sausage.
May 27, 2015