Rated 4.2 out of 5 by 428
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by Verified Reviewer Not up the IHG Standards
I have written most in the review itself. But to high light,
* very pretty location and setting,
* dirty dingy and unkempt room (1),
* second room better (2),
* beds are always confortable in Holiday Inns,
* do not honour Spirit Club outside home HI,
* front desk pleasant but dippy and just got the reservation all wrong,
* IHG is usually pretty good so thus may be a one off,
* Big row over breakfast, booked included but told extra on arrival. Our paper from booking showed it, theirs didn't!!
* Would I go again? Yes to IHG, No to Doncaster!
May 26, 2016
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by mystay123 Fantastic bed and pillows
First the room: the decor in the rooms is a little bit tired but the beds and pillows are so comfortable, I especially liked the fact that there were both firm and soft pillows to choose from. The room was cleaned every day and fresh towels were placed in the bathroom daily along with toiletries. There was an iron/ironing board and a hairdryer available and a tv with enough channels to entertain everyone. The wifi was easy to connect to and was plenty fast enough for what I needed. The public areas of the hotel and grounds were clean and tidy and all of the staff were very friendly and approachable. I would advise that you eat in the restaurant if you're planning to eat a meal here as there's more choice and it's basically the same price as a bar meal. Overall my stay here was enjoyable.
May 23, 2016
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Dollyboo Convenient and lovely location
I was surprised at how rural this hotel felt, considering the location to the motorway.
Definitely worth a return.
May 19, 2016