Holiday Inn Farnborough
Holiday Inn Farnborough
Lynchford Road Hampshire
Check In: 2PM
Check Out: 12PM
Check-in Age: 18
Book With Us Advantage
- Best Price Guarantee
We promise you access to the guaranteed best available prices, or your first night is free.
- Online Reservation Guarantee
Your room is guaranteed.
- No Booking Fees!
We do not charge any booking fees for making reservations directly with us.
- Data Privacy and Site Security
IHG takes your privacy seriously and works to protect you. All personal information you provide is encrypted and secure.
Welcome to Holiday Inn Farnborough
A grand, 1902 Farnborough hotel with a restaurant, a garden and a mini gym
Four miles from the M3 motorway and two miles from central Farnborough, Holiday Inn® Farnborough hotel is a great base for exploring Hampshire and Surrey. Leave your car in the free car park and head to North Camp station, a mile and a half away, for connections to Gatwick Airport (LGW). A direct train to London from Farnborough Main station, five minutes away by car, takes around 35 minutes.
You can meet penguins, parrots and toucans at Birdworld, nine miles away, or have a flutter at Ascot Racecourse, 20 minutes' drive from the hotel. For a real adrenaline buzz, the thrill rides at both Legoland® Windsor Resort and Thorpe Park Resort are 30 minutes away by car.
The hotel's 10 meeting and function rooms are great for hosting business meetings, events or weddings. The largest has space for up to 200 guests. In warm weather, your party can spill out into the large garden and patio. The Farnborough International Conference and Exhibition Centre is only half a mile away.
Work out in the Fitness Centre, or relax with a glass of wine in the bar. Enjoy a hearty British dinner in the airy conservatory restaurant. There's free Wi-Fi, and kids stay and eat free.
Kids Stay and Eat Free
Kids ages 17 and under stay for free when sharing their parents’ room. Up to four kids ages 12 and under eat free any time of the day in any Holiday Inn® on-site restaurant.
*View Terms & Conditions for Details.
Children's Activities Available.
|Region||Kids Stay Free||Kids Eat Free|
|Europe||17 and Under||12 and Under|
Free High-Speed Internet
Standard Wireless Internet service is included for all guests.
- Car Parking Available
- Complimentary Daily Self-Parking is available
- Ample parking with electric charging points.Parking Eye is in use for non residents. Hotel residents must register their vehicle at Reception on arrival for the full duration of your stay to avoid parking charges. Failure to register may lead to £100 fine
- No pets allowed
- Service Animals Allowed
- Guide dogs or service dogs are permitted in the hotel.
Languages Spoken by Staff
- American Express
- Business Advantage
- Smoke-Free Facility
- Number of Floors: 3
- Total Number of Rooms: 142
- Number of Suites: 2
- Number of Non-Smoking Rooms: 142
- Number of Accessible Rooms: 2
- Connecting Rooms Available
- Fully refurbished in 2018 including all guest bedrooms, public areas, restaurant and Open Lobby
- Public Spaces Renovated in: 2018
- Public Entrance
- Guest Rooms
- Public Restrooms
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Ramp Access
- Telephone with TDD
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Guest Rooms
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Public Spaces
- Communication Kits with Visual Alarms
Provided by Hotel