Holiday Inn Luton-South M1, Jct.9
Holiday Inn Luton-South M1, Jct.9
London Road Markyate Sint Albans
Check In: 2PM
Check Out: 12PM
Check-in Age: 18
Book With Us Advantage
- Best Price Guarantee
We promise you access to the guaranteed best available prices, or your first night is free.
- Online Reservation Guarantee
Your room is guaranteed.
- No Booking Fees!
We do not charge any booking fees for making reservations directly with us.
- Data Privacy and Site Security
IHG takes your privacy seriously and works to protect you. All personal information you provide is encrypted and secure.
Welcome to Holiday Inn Luton-South M1, Jct.9
A modern Luton Airport hotel near the M1 with free parking, a smart restaurant and a pool
Holiday Inn® Luton - South hotel offers family-friendly accommodation a 10-minute drive from Luton London Airport (LTN). The hotel's Park, Stay & Go package allows guests to catch flights refreshed, leaving their car in a secure parking lot. For staying guests parking is free, and the nearby M1 makes it easy to get around.
Travelling with kids? The lions and elephants of Whipsnade Zoo are just five miles from the hotel, and it’s a 20-minute drive to the Harry Potter tour at Warner Bros. Studios. Milton Keyes, 30 minutes away, draws shoppers with thecentre:mk, a covered mall with over 200 shops plus restaurants and a special events hall. Grand St. Alban's Cathedral, with the longest nave in England, is just eight miles away.
Business travelers appreciate the location a short drive from central Luton businesses. You can host anything from a client meeting to a banquet in one of the hotel's five purpose-built rooms. Free Wi-Fi, in-room work desks and a Business Centre will help you stay productive.
The skylit pool and spa area is a lovely place to unwind or cool off after a workout in the fully equipped fitness centre. Treat yourself at Borders restaurant with a delicious buffet breakfast and à la carte dinner. Arriving late? There's 24-hour room service. Kids stay and eat free.
Kids Stay and Eat Free
Kids ages 17 and under stay for free when sharing their parents’ room. Up to four kids ages 12 and under eat free any time of the day in any Holiday Inn® on-site restaurant.
Childrens activity table & Toys in Main Lobby. Our indoor heated swimming pool in our "Club Moativation" Leisure Club hosts swimming lessons for all ages, and is a hive of activity, for children of all ages, to relax, and splash about.Childrens menu available in our Borders Restaurant to keep the children occupied whilst you are dining. Please feel free to ask our Chefs for childrens portions and menus, when you order, and we will be happy to accommodate you.
|Region||Kids Stay Free||Kids Eat Free|
|Europe||17 and Under||12 and Under|
Free High-Speed Internet
- Wired Internet Available in Rooms, Suites, Business Center, Public Areas and Meeting Spaces.
- Standard wired Internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Wireless Internet Available in Rooms, Suites, Business Center, Public Areas and Meeting Spaces.
- Standard Wireless Internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Standard Wireless Fee: 5 GBP
- Car Parking Available
- Complimentary Daily Self-Parking is available
- On site parking available around the Hotel with 24 CCTV in operation we also have Disabled parking available at the front of the Hotel. We operate a electric vehicle charge station on th polar network. All vehicles are left at the owners risk.
- No pets allowed
- Service Animals Allowed
- Unfortunately no pets are allowed in this hotel, however, guide dogs are accepted for the visually impaired. Please call the Hotel ahead of your arrival date, if you would like us to accommodate you and your guide dog.
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Carte Blanche
- Business Advantage
- China Union Pay
- Smoke-Free Facility
- Number of Floors: 3
- Total Number of Rooms: 140
- Number of Non-Smoking Rooms: 140
- Number of Accessible Rooms: 2
- Connecting Rooms Available
- Current Renovation: 2017 To 2017
- The hotel is currently undergoing an exciting refubishment of the ground floor public areas.
- Public Entrance
- Guest Rooms
- Public Restrooms
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Ramp Access
- Closed Caption TVs
- Telephone with TDD
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Guest Rooms
- Communication Kits with Visual Alarms
Provided by Hotel