Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 211
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by gussy123 Comfortable bed and great service
Just great all around hotel, close to everything in the area, easy to access from 2 different interstate exits.
February 25, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by ThatOneGuyFromMemphis A Valentine's to Remember!
Several highlights to this amazing stay!
1) The package itself. For Valentines, a package was offered that included dinner and two glasses of wine. Apparently, that can be used with room service, although we didn't use it (more on that below). Definitely worth the money!
2) Staff. Full disclosure: I'm gay. Never know what to expect from a place with even the highest reviews, however my boyfriend and I interacted with several staff members and they were all friendly and outgoing.
3) The restaurant. Due to everyone ordering room service, the on-site restaurant was rather empty and quiet. They also had a TV in every booth. We seriously ended up watching Harry Potter while sipping Merlot and eating delicious steak! It was amazing!
4) Our server. I believe her name was Summer. I loved her! She was really friendly, and did a great job!
5) Our room. We got the corner suite. It was super comfortable, and the TVs featured a plugin for my Wii. We ended up staying up most the night playing video games!
6) The pool/hot tub. Not gonna lie, we broke the rules. Closed at 10:00, so we snuck down at 9:55 and enjoyed a relaxing swim by ourselves and soaked in the hot tub. Didn't stay long, but nice of the staff to not kick us out, if they even noticed!
February 24, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by CynMoore Great hotel
Great hotel - convenient, clean, restaurant in hotel and - FINALLY - normal sized pillows!
February 21, 2015