Holiday Inn Dusseldorf - Neuss
Holiday Inn Dusseldorf - Neuss
Anton-Kux-Strasse 1 Neuss
Check In: 2PM
Check Out: 12PM
Check-in Age: 18
Book With Us Advantage
- Best Price Guarantee
We promise you access to the guaranteed best available prices, or your first night is free.
- Online Reservation Guarantee
Your room is guaranteed.
- No Booking Fees!
We do not charge any booking fees for making reservations directly with us.
- Data Privacy and Site Security
IHG takes your privacy seriously and works to protect you. All personal information you provide is encrypted and secure.
Welcome to Holiday Inn Dusseldorf - Neuss
Quiet Neuss hotel with large rooms, free WiFi and fast tram access to the heart of Dusseldorf
The Holiday Inn® Dusseldorf-Neuss is a short walk from the historic centre of Neuss. From the Langemarckstraße tram station, just 10 minutes' walk away, it's a 15-minute ride to Dusseldorf city centre. The hotel offers parking for a daily fee and Dusseldorf Airport is 20 minutes away by car.
Neuss, one of the oldest Roman settlements in Germany, offers plenty of sights. Shopping is close by too, at Rheinpark-Center Neuss mall. Dusseldorf’s Altstadt is packed with bars, restaurants and cultural venues. Go shopping on Königsallee, one of Europe leading luxury shopping streets, or stroll along the Rhine promenade, both just a 15-minute tram ride away.
Host up to 350 guests in the hotel's six naturally-lit meeting rooms. There's free WiFi throughout the building and a 24-hour Business Corner. The Toshiba and 3M headquarters are nearby and it’s a 20-minute drive to Congress Center Dusseldorf and Messe Dusseldorf.
Rooms feature a pillow menu for a perfect night’s sleep. Family rooms and suites come with a kitchenette – and kids stay and eat free. Wake up to a breakfast buffet then savour traditional German and international dishes for lunch or dinner in Amaroso Restaurant. Relax in the sauna before enjoying a drink in the Sports Bar or in the Beer Garden during summer.
Kids Stay and Eat Free
Kids ages 17 and under stay for free when sharing their parents’ room. Up to four kids ages 12 and under eat free any time of the day in any Holiday Inn® on-site restaurant.
*View Terms & Conditions for Details.
Children's Activities Available.
Children up to 12 years can choose one dish for free from our kids menu when having lunch or dinner in the restaurant together with their parents. An exciting place to visit is the Neanderthal Museum. It tells the story of humankind from its beginnings.The Clemens Sels Museum & the Rhineland Riflemen's Museum offer a huge variety of excellent children's tours. Theater people and puppeteers magic it's young audience away into the world of the theatre. Or discover one of the largest disc golf courses.At the Children's Farm in Neuss, a farm just as children have always imagined it, with cowsheds, stables, a barn and goats, sheep, hens, cows and even horses, children can experience how different aspects of nature are interconnected and interdependent.
|Region||Kids Stay Free||Kids Eat Free|
|Europe||17 and Under||12 and Under|
Free High-Speed Internet
- Wireless Internet Available in Rooms, Suites, Business Center, Public Areas and Meeting Spaces.
- Standard Wireless Internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Car Parking Available
- Self-Parking Fee: 14 EUR
- 1.80 Eur/hour, 14.00 Eur/24hours, camera supervised parking spaces with direct access to our lobby.
- Pets allowed
- Service Animals Allowed
- Pets Walking Area Available
- Pet Fee per Night: 15 EUR
- Pets allowed in hotel, pets are not allowed in our restaurant "Amaroso". Two pets are permitted per room, for example two dogs. In addition to the extra cleaning fee, the owner is responsible and liable for any damages in and at the hotel.
Languages Spoken by Staff
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Smoke-Free Facility
- Number of Floors: 10
- Total Number of Rooms: 220
- Number of Suites: 47
- Number of Non-Smoking Rooms: 220
- Number of Accessible Rooms: 1
- Public Spaces Renovated in: 2015
- Guest Rooms Renovated in: 2004
- Public Entrance
- Guest Rooms
- Public Restrooms
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Ramp Access
- Telephone with TDD
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Guest Rooms
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Public Spaces
Provided by Hotel