Hotel Major Feature Conveniently located in the center of town close to many restaurants and attractions. Restaurants include a variety of food choices from American, Chinese, Sushi, Italian, etc. Attractions include Mass Moca Contemporary Art Museum, Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts, & our movie theatre across the street.
- On-Site Business Center
- Business Center is open 24 hours a day
Entertainment & Recreation
- Indoor Pool
- Heated Indoor Pool
- Indoor Whirlpool
- Indoor Pool Hours of Operation: 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Table Tennis/Ping Pong
- Massachusetts Museum of Contemporary Art located less than a block from the hotel hosts: Kidspace - interactive art for children of all agesNorth Adams Movieplex 8 across the street from the hotel showing 8 of the most current release films. Open daily - weekend matinees.Greylock Bowl with bumper bowl and Rock N' Bowl on specific nights of the week.
Health & Fitness
Complimentary Fitness Center
Our Fitness Center includes 1 Treadmill, 1 Elyptical, 1 Incumbant Bike, Weight bench & a rack of dumb bells (5lbs-30lbs).
Hours of Operation: 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Fitness Center Equipment:Treadmill, Elliptical Machines, Free Weights, Stationary Bicycle
Fitness Center Type:LIMITED
Last Renovation of Fitness Center Equipment:2011
Housekeeping & Laundry
- Daily Housekeeping
- Weekly Housekeeping
- Full Service Housekeeping
- On-site Guest Self-Laundry Facilities
- Hours of Operation: 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Standard wired Internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Wireless Internet Available in Rooms, Suites, Business Center, Public Areas and Meeting Spaces.
- Standard Wireless Internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Complimentary Coffee in Lobby
- Executive Club Level
- Wake Up Calls
- ATM/Cash Machine
- Safety Deposit Box Available