Holiday Inn Reading - M4, Jct.10
Holiday Inn Reading - M4, Jct.10
Wharfedale Road Winnersh Triangle
Check In: 2PM
Check Out: 11AM
Check-in Age: 18
Book With Us Advantage
- Best Price Guarantee
We promise you access to the guaranteed best available prices, or your first night is free.
- Online Reservation Guarantee
Your room is guaranteed.
- No Booking Fees!
We do not charge any booking fees for making reservations directly with us.
- Data Privacy and Site Security
IHG takes your privacy seriously and works to protect you. All personal information you provide is encrypted and secure.
Welcome to Holiday Inn Reading - M4, Jct.10
Comfortable tranquil new hotel with free fiber Wi-Fi close to central Reading & London Heathrow
Holiday Inn® Reading - M4, Jct.10sits conveniently close to the M4 motorway, with free underground parking & adjacent to Winnersh Triangle station, with direct trains to Reading, London Waterloo & Paddington. Hotel is 3 miles from central Reading, and a 20-minute drive from Heathrow Airport (LHR).Royal Ascot Racecourse is 10 miles away, and it's less than 15 miles to LEGOLAND® and Windsor Castle.
The hotel's vibrant Academy with eight state-of-art, naturally lit meeting rooms can host up to 260 delegates. There's a dedicated Conference Manager to attend to all your needs. The adjacent Winnersh Triangle business park houses many local companies. The hotel is also licensed for civil weddings and provides a stylish venue to suit all budgets.
Kids Stay and Eat Free
Kids ages 12 and under stay for free when sharing their parents’ room.Up to four kids ages 12 and under eat free any time of the day in any Holiday Inn® on-site restaurant.
*View Term & Conditions for Details.
Children's Activities Available.
Kids n Action Adventure Park just a 5-minute walk from the hotel provides 8 separate party rooms with three separate soft play areas each designed to provide a unique and unrivalled play experience for babies, toddlers and juniors up to 12 years of age.
|Region||Kids Stay Free||Kids Eat Free|
|United States, Canada, Central America, South America, Mexico, Caribbean||12 and Under||12 and Under|
|Greater China||Under 12||12 and Under|
|Europe||Under 12||12 and Under|
|Rest of World||Under 12||12 and Under|
Free High-Speed Internet
- Wired Internet Available in Rooms, Suites, Business Center and Meeting Spaces.
- Standard wired Internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Standard Wired Fee: 10.5 GBP
- Wireless Internet Available in Rooms, Suites, Business Center, Public Areas and Meeting Spaces.
- Standard Wireless Internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Standard Wireless Fee: 10.5 GBP
- Bus service from Winnersh Triangle Train Station to Thames Valley Business Park provided f.o.c. from 07:08am to 09:38 am and 16:30pm to 19:00pm. Service runs every 30-minutes on a loop basis.
- Complimentary Daily Self-Parking is available
- Pets allowed
- Service Animals Allowed
- Pets Walking Area Available
- Pet Fee per Night: 20 GBP
- Small dogs up to 7.5 kgs permitted subject to supplement of 20.00 GBP per dog per night. Max. 2 dogs per room. No dogs over 7.5 kgs, no other pets allowed. Dogs not allowed in public areas or restaurant, not left alone in room. Guide dogs not chargeable.
Languages Spoken by Staff
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Business Advantage
- Smoke-Free Facility
- Number of Floors: 7
- Total Number of Rooms: 174
- Number of Suites: 3
- Number of Non-Smoking Rooms: 171
- Number of Accessible Rooms: 9
- Connecting Rooms Available
- Public Spaces Renovated in: 2010
- Guest Rooms Renovated in: 2010
- Public Entrance
- Guest Rooms
- Public Restrooms
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Ramp Access
- Closed Caption TVs
- Telephone with TDD
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Guest Rooms
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Public Spaces
Provided by Hotel