Rated 4.2 out of 5 by 259
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Ironcity Al nice place
nice place it was very clean and quiet. I would stay there again.
June 15, 2016
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by Upallnight42 No sleep zone
Check-in was fast and easy. My room was closer to the stairs than the lobby so I parked at the side entrance to access the stairs. If you're on the bottom floor you will need to enter through the lobby as there is no door from the side entrance that leads into the bottom floor hall. The smell a cigarettes was thick in the first room they gave me which didn't sit well since it was labeled as a smoke free facility. I went to the front desk and they quickly moved me to another room. Under the chair in the second room there was half of an open condom wrapper and some toe nail clippings on the floor at the foot of the bed. The last two nights were abysmal due to a party that arrived and went around talking/yelling and congregating in the halls at all hours of night. Even after several calls to the front desk the noise continued on. Upon check-out I was told that they were also in the lobby and on other floors and that I was not the only one complaining about the noise. More should have been done other than asking the party to keep it down for the other guests. Overall (minus the party) it was what you would expect from a hotel.
June 5, 2016
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by MaddieandRyansDad Recent Stay
We recently stayed at this facility. I was entertaining a large amount of customers and clients so I choose this facility over the Holiday Inn Express due to the restaurant/lounge. We had a total of I believe 6 rooms booked at this facility.
The rooms were nice, the facility was nice. I had several problems with the staff.
- We arrived for the first few rooms on Wednesday night late. The staff at the front desk were not very professional and honestly seemed more concerned about horseplay and whatnot versus getting us checked in.
- We had several breakfast meetings. There was an incredibly nice gentlemen working back in the lounge who was very helpful. However, he was it. The waitress wasn't really interested in getting us our check, filling drinks, or anything. One morning we had a lengthy wait on getting a check.
- After a long day of work I brought the customers down to the lounge for some refreshments. There were SIGNIFICANT problems getting served, getting checks and paying for things. That didn't go over well.
- We had (4) customers coming in mid-late afternoon. I asked to check them in and leave their keys at front desk (this was early AM) so they could walk in around 3 PM to get access to their rooms. I was told nothing could be done till later in the day. I didn't want the keys in the morning, simply to check them in and get things set up so they could walk in late day and be handed keys. I was told that wasn't an option.
- The printer didn't work in the business lounge (a desk along the hallway). Thankfully I was able to convince the front desk staff to allow me to print there.
Overall - if you're looking for a clean room for yourself, it works good. If you're needing to entertain people/clients, I'd look elsewhere.
May 23, 2016
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by YOURWESREW Clean our Room
WE CAME DOWN FOR A WEDDING IN RICHMOND VA FROM UPSTATE NY AND HAD A GROUP RATE MOST OF THE AMENITIES WERE ACCEPTABLE WE DID NOT HAVE OUR ROOM CLEANED OR TOWELS CHANGED BETWEEN NIGHTLY STAY NOT ACCEPTABLE
May 20, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Pinetree47 Great place to stay when flying from Richmond, VA
When we fly out of Richmond, VA we always make it a point to stay at this hotel. They offer shuttle service to and from the airport and allow for extended parking.
May 17, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Bluesman12 very nice rooms
A very relaxing stay the area of the hotel was very nice and secure and easy access to the interstate and surrounding area.
May 7, 2016
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Mickey207 Mick
Close to airport and major highways. Room was clean and bed comfortable.
May 7, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by monty_847_chi_town Great food clean rooms
Food was good, value for the price, room was clean and neat
April 26, 2016