Crowne Plaza Stratford Upon Avon
Crowne Plaza Stratford Upon Avon
Check In: 3PM
Check Out: 11AM
Check-in Age: 16
Book With Us Advantage
- Best Price Guarantee
We promise you access to the guaranteed best available prices, or your first night is free.
- Online Reservation Guarantee
Your room is guaranteed.
- No Booking Fees!
We do not charge any booking fees for making reservations directly with us.
- Data Privacy and Site Security
IHG takes your privacy seriously and works to protect you. All personal information you provide is encrypted and secure.
Welcome to Crowne Plaza Stratford Upon Avon
A modern riverside hotel near Shakespeare's birthplace in Stratford-Upon-Avon town centre
The Crowne Plaza® Stratford Upon Avon hotel is set amid landscaped gardens beside the River Avon, 20 miles from Birmingham Airport (BHX) and 10 minutes off the M40 motorway. There's plentiful on-site parking and the town centre is a two-minute walk away. Stratford-Upon-Avon railway station is a mile away, with frequent trains to London and Birmingham.
The hotel makes an elegant and convenient business venue, with 14 well-equipped conference rooms and free Wi-Fi. You can host a gala banquet for up to 440 guests, or a theatre-style presentation for many more. Audio visual equipment and catering options are available upon request.
It's a five-minute stroll along the River Avon to the Royal Shakespeare Company and nearby Swan Theatre, where you can see Shakespeare's plays performed in the town where he was born and died. Admirers of his work can also visit all five Shakespeare Houses in and around Stratford, including Anne Hathaway's Cottage, the restored home of Shakespeare's wife.
You can work out in the hotel's fitness centre and unwind in the sauna and heated indoor pool. Enjoy lunch and dinner at the Riverside Restaurant where kids under 13 eat free, and relax with a drink or light bite to eat at the Terrace Lounge and Bar.
Kids Stay Free
Kids ages 17 and under stay for free when sharing their parents’ room.*
Warwick Castle - medieval castle with shows and attractions for children and adults with several food outlets and shops. Jousting shows and animal exhibitions available as well as seasonal shows like christmas markets. Tickets available at the hotel.Stratford Butterfly Farm, interactive show and in enclosed area to show the butterfly life cycle and other insect and snakes.Opportunity to see butterflies and walking around and touch butterflies.This attraction is within walking distance from the hotel.
|Region||Kids Stay Free|
|Europe||17 and Under|
Free High-Speed Internet
Standard Wireless Internet service is included for all guests.
- Car Parking Available
- Self-Parking Fee: 6 GBP
- 350 on site self parking spaces. The car park is monitored by Parking Eye and is chargeable at £6.00 per 24 hours. You will be required to register your car with the front desk or at the pay station to avoid fixed penalties, on arrival.
- No pets allowed
- Service Animals Allowed
- Guide Dogs or Assistance Animals Only
Languages Spoken by Staff
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Carte Blanche
- Business Advantage
- China Union Pay
- Smoke-Free Facility
- Number of Floors: 3
- Total Number of Rooms: 259
- Number of Suites: 2
- Number of Non-Smoking Rooms: 259
- Number of Accessible Rooms: 2
- Connecting Rooms Available
- Current Renovation: 2017 To 2017
- Full re-fit of the guest lifts in the main hotel lobby is ongoing. Completion by the end of November
- Public Spaces Renovated in: 2013
- Guest Rooms Renovated in: 2016
- Public Entrance
- Guest Rooms
- Public Restrooms
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Ramp Access
- Closed Caption TVs
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Guest Rooms
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Public Spaces
- Communication Kits with Visual Alarms
Provided by Hotel