Rated 3.7 out of 5 by 449
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Brian269 OK place to stay
This property is clean and well maintained, the staff is polite and professional.
May 22, 2016
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by Dougmoz Room for improvement, but adequate for the price
This place has nicely appointed rooms, a very nice pool (no hot tub) and an excellent bar. The staff are attentive.
Come ready to climb stairs, since the elevators are slow and unreliable.
May 21, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Joyce451 May 15 SNOW!
In spite of a day that produced rain, sleet, wind, and snow, we found lots of warmth and relaxation at this Holiday Inn. We spent the night in the Presidential Suite and enjoyed the space and luxury immeasurably. We always spend a night or two at this hotel when we visit our son and his famiiy nearby. We love the updated paint, carpet, furniture, and bedding at the hotel. Very comfortable and attractive. The front desk personnel are super friendly, welcoming, and helpful. The swimming pool was a special treat -- new furniture, paint, etc. was beautiful -- and a place for spending a leisurely hour. In our case, we had the pool all to ourselves. Breakfast in the restaurant was delicious. Be sure to add the extra $5 into the price of the room -- it's a real bargain.
May 19, 2016
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by JRF1001 Service
Bartender was extremely rude and brought a serious attitude with her to work. I had also asked for a top floor, away from the elevator, and 1 king online prior to arriving. The staff at the front desk told me they only had a first floor, next to the elevator, and double king. My friend who checked in right after me somehow got the requests that I had asked for. This was my first poor experience with an IHG hotel and I would not return to this location.
May 17, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by bob0876 had a great time
front desk and restaurant staff were very accommodating and friendly.
May 16, 2016
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by CPQ AN BUSC HI Strongsville
• Location was excellent for me
• Value to price was very high
• Staff was friendly and polite
• Room was huge
• Food was very good, including the food at the bar
• Ladies working in the bar were very good (Michelle and ?)
The not so Good
• The bathroom was too small. Could easily give up some space in the bedroom to have a larger bathroom (see above).
• The lighting in the bathroom was woefully inadequate. Guest could easily slip and be injured.
• There was no place to set your toiletries.
• The tub hardware was loose and did not turn off properly. The shower head was OK though.
• The elevators were out of service one night. Not necessarily a problem for me but if mobility challenged this would be a problem.
• The “view” from my room window was abysmal. There were four sheets of plywood along with various trash floating in standing water on the roof below. See attached photo.
May 16, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Lee2112 Great restaurant and bar
Had a great experience overall. The staff in the hotel, restaurant, and bar were all outstanding. The only minor problem was the size of the bathroom, which was unusually small for a Holiday Inn. But still very clean, with plenty of good quality towels.
May 14, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Lill B-1 Great service and comfortable
Have had several great stays. Rooms have been updated with comfy mattresses and great choice of pillows. Would recommend this Holiday Inn.
May 10, 2016