Rated 4.2 out of 5 by 580
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by Repeated Visitor Much improvement required
Feedbacks here to help with improvement, and not complaints per se!
1. No distinction between priority and non-priority check ins. Waited longer than expect to check-in
2. Never offered an upgrade as a Platinum Elite members. We trust the hotel to provide the offer as promoted without asking please
3. Room service -
a) Takes very long for someone to pick up the phone to take an order. Unanswered calls (after more than 2 minutes of ringings I reckon) got routed back to Reception on two occasions, and I have to provide instructions again.
b) Strange that no "proper meals" served on Sundays? (At least that Sunday that I tried to order one) This is not stated on the in-room menu.
4 Room Housekeeping:
a) Consumable items like cotton pads/buds SHOULD BE replenished daily, since there are only a couple of them in each packet (that is barely enough even for daily use.)
b) Room service trays not taken out although it is quite apparent that it is ready to be cleared from the room (at least other hotels normally do that)
5)JB Cafe :
a)Staffs need to be more well-trained. On one occasion (a Tue night), the staff, I assumed was new to the job, was not familiar with common drinks served and took very long to log payments.
b) Mainly only beef item on the list. No Pork or more chicken option? I don't eat beef and Room-service was too busy (was told 2hours wait)
6) The coin-operated laundry was a nice feature that was not available this trip. Disappointing as the cost of laundry in your hotel is overpriced for the results provided.
7) No priority check outs for platinum members.
8) Breakfast menu serves the same food every day...doesn't taste too bad, but gets boring if you stay there more than a week!
1) Check-in staff was responsive to my request
2) Service in the Shipley (breakfast area) is pretty good in general..the best in the whole of the hotel so far
3) Good location.
March 26, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by MichaLind Great location and very comfortable and clean room
My wife and I spent 2 nights at the motel. The main reason for our visit was to see a concert at the Qantas Credit Union Arena which is directly across the road from the motel. No other motel offers such a close location so it was great from that perspective. Also, being so close to China-town, there was a great selection of restaurants and bars to explore.
We spent a lot of time away from the motel exploring Sydney and it was great to get back to our room as it was nice and clean and relaxing.
Parking is away from the motel but it doesn't take long to walk there. The motel staff gave a good explanation of where the parking was located and how it worked.
Will definitely go back.
March 25, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by mickowit Great Staff
Wonderful staff and clean hotel. It's slightly out off of the beaten path, but close to free busses to the harbour.
March 25, 2015