Holiday Inn Telford - Ironbridge
Holiday Inn Telford - Ironbridge
Telford International Centre St. Quentin Gate
Telford International Centre
St. Quentin Gate
Check In: 2PM
Check Out: 12PM
Check-in Age: 18
Book With Us Advantage
- Best Price Guarantee
We promise you access to the guaranteed best available prices, or your first night is free.
- Online Reservation Guarantee
Your room is guaranteed.
- No Booking Fees!
We do not charge any booking fees for making reservations directly with us.
- Data Privacy and Site Security
IHG takes your privacy seriously and works to protect you. All personal information you provide is encrypted and secure.
Welcome to Holiday Inn Telford - Ironbridge
A comfortable hotel near the Telford International Centre, with a restaurant, and free Wi-Fi
Holiday Inn® Telford - Ironbridge hotel is only five minutes' drive from the M54 motorway. Telford Central station, for trains to London Euston and Birmingham, is also five minutes away. You can catch an international flight from Birmingham Airport (BHX), 45 minutes away by car.
The hotel is 15 minutes by car from Telford's iconic, 18th-century Iron Bridge. The museums and historic sites along the Ironbridge Gorge illuminate the area's pivotal role in the Industrial Revolution. Hotel guests also have easy access to the award winning Town Park, directly behind the hotel.
You can hold a banquet or a wedding for up to 120 people in the Reynolds Suite. Other versatile meeting rooms have AV equipment for presentations, and there's free on-site parking for your guests. You can walk to events at the International Centre in three minutes.
You can work out in the gym. The Olive Tree restaurant is open for breakfast and dinner. You can relax beside the fire, or outside in the garden in summer. The Olive Branch bar serves food throughout the day and evening. Room service is available 24/7, and kids stay and eat free.
Kids Stay and Eat Free
Kids ages 17 and under stay for free when sharing their parents’ room. Up to four kids ages 12 and under eat free any time of the day in any Holiday Inn® on-site restaurant.
Telford Town Park is just a short walk away from the hotel. There are play areas for different age groups, and other fun activities for the whole family to enjoy.The swimming pool may operate a booking system on busy days. Please be aware of adult only swimming sessions running 0700-0800, 1200-1300 and 2030-2130. Children under 16 yrs must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over.Ten Pin Bowling and the Ice Rink are just a few minutes walk from the Hotel. A multiplex cinema is a 2 minute drive away with plenty of parking access to the town centre. Jungleland, 10 minutes drive from the hotel just off the A442 at Trench Lock.
|Region||Kids Stay Free||Kids Eat Free|
|Europe||17 and Under||12 and Under|
Free High-Speed Internet
- Wired Internet Available in Meeting Spaces.
- Standard wired Internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Wireless Internet Available in Rooms, Suites, Business Center, Public Areas and Meeting Spaces.
- Standard Wireless Internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Car Parking Available
- Complimentary Daily Self-Parking is available
- Pets allowed
- Service Animals Allowed
- Pets Walking Area Available
- Pet Fee per Night: 10 GBP
- Guest to advise at time of booking. Pets allowed in bedrooms but not in public areas, except service dogs. Charges apply, ten pounds per dog per night. Ask for our pet policy. We do not specify size restrictions. Hotel backs on to Town Park.
Languages Spoken by Staff
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Carte Blanche
- Business Advantage
- Number of Floors: 3
- Total Number of Rooms: 152
- Number of Suites: 3
- Number of Non-Smoking Rooms: 143
- Number of Accessible Rooms: 4
- Connecting Rooms Available
- Spa pool closed. All other facilities open including swimming pool.
- Public Spaces Renovated in: 2015
- Guest Rooms Renovated in: 2015
- Public Entrance
- Guest Rooms
- Public Restrooms
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Ramp Access
- Telephone with TDD
Provided by Hotel