Holiday Inn Birmingham - Bromsgrove
Holiday Inn Birmingham - Bromsgrove
Kidderminster Road Bromsgrove
Check In: 2PM
Check Out: 11AM
Check-in Age: 18
Book With Us Advantage
- Best Price Guarantee
We promise you access to the guaranteed best available prices, or your first night is free.
- Online Reservation Guarantee
Your room is guaranteed.
- No Booking Fees!
We do not charge any booking fees for making reservations directly with us.
- Data Privacy and Site Security
IHG takes your privacy seriously and works to protect you. All personal information you provide is encrypted and secure.
Welcome to Holiday Inn Birmingham - Bromsgrove
A modern Bromsgrove hotel with easy access to Birmingham, free WiFi, ample meeting space, a restaurant and a spa
Just off the M5 motorway, the Holiday Inn® Birmingham - Bromsgrove hotel is 30 minutes' drive from Birmingham city centre. There's free parking, and direct trains from Bromsgrove station, a mile away, take half an hour. There's easy access to Birmingham Airport (BHX) and the NEC via the nearby M42.
Eighteenth-century Hanbury Hall is set in landscaped gardens six miles from the hotel, and the Avoncroft Museum of Historic Buildings is ten minutes' drive away. You can drive to the Cadbury World chocolate factory for a tour, or discover Birmingham's industrial heritage at the Black Country Living Museum, in around half an hour.
The stylish Fairfield Suite has its own bar and can accommodate up to 220 guests, making it popular for weddings. You can host an intimate business gathering or a conference in the hotel's 10 hi-tech meeting rooms. WiFi is free throughout the hotel and a dedicated events team can arrange catering and business services.
You can relax in the steam room, swim laps in the heated indoor pool, and pamper yourself at the on-site spa. Enjoy British cuisine with a modern twist at the Parador restaurant, or a refreshing drink in the lounge bar. Kids stay and eat free.
Kids Stay and Eat Free
Kids ages 17 and under stay for free when sharing their parents’ room. Up to four kids ages 12 and under eat free any time of the day in any Holiday Inn® on-site restaurant.
Cadbury World and West Midlands Safari Park are both easily accessible from the hotel, both within a 20 minute drive.Other attractions include Black Country Museum, Avoncroft Museum, Severn Valley Light Railway, and Drayton Manor ParkKids stay free with free breakfast when sharing the adult's room and eat free from Childrens menu when adult dines with main course off any menu. All rooms have children's TV Channels, and kids get free activity pack when dining in the hotel restaurant.
|Region||Kids Stay Free||Kids Eat Free|
|Europe||17 and Under||12 and Under|
Free High-Speed Internet
- Wired Internet Available in Rooms and Suites.
- Standard wired Internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Wireless Internet Available in Rooms, Suites, Business Center, Public Areas and Meeting Spaces.
- Standard Wireless Internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Car Parking Available
- Complimentary Daily Self-Parking is available
- Onsite car park which is complimentary and well lit, offering 200 spaces.
- Pets allowed
- Service Animals Allowed
- Pet Deposit per Stay: 20 GBP
- Pet Fee per Night: 15 GBP
- With the exception of Assistance dogs, dogs are not permitted in public areas. Please contact the hotel directly if you wish to discuss your requirements.
Languages Spoken by Staff
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Carte Blanche
- Business Advantage
- Smoke-Free Facility
- Number of Floors: 4
- Total Number of Rooms: 110
- Number of Suites: 3
- Number of Non-Smoking Rooms: 110
- Number of Accessible Rooms: 1
- Connecting Rooms Available
- The hotel restaurant will close on the 8th January to re-open as Cow on the Hil on the 3rd February.
- Public Entrance
- Guest Rooms
- Public Restrooms
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Guest Rooms
- Communication Kits with Visual Alarms
Provided by Hotel