- I stayed at the Hotel for 4 weeks as I was on a business trip. I enjoyed my stay very much.
- The staff was extremely attentive and friendly and willing to accomodate any needs I had.
- The room
was quiet and dark at night so I managed to get great sleep.
- There is free entry to the fitness centre, which I enjoyed very much. Once again, the fitness instructors were very nice and attentive.
- There is a spa which I also loved, that in my opinion has very reasonable prices for different procedures.
- The breakfast was fantastic!
- The only minus for me was the dinner at the restaurant. I ate there about 3 or 4 times and the Quality of the food depended very much on the day. One day it was amazing and the next it was overcooked, dry chicken. So there was no consistency. I believe that the prices were also a little high for the "only OK" quality of the food. [Less]