Superb property with great staff, and excellent restaurant - I loved the new Club InterContinental experience
Were you (or for multi-stayers are you generally) happy with the hotel/stay ?
Yes, as usual.
Which room did you book and which upgrade did you receive?
Booked cheapest advance rate, and received
an Executive room with terrace and harbour view.
How are the rooms?
Seating area with desk and sofa. Expresso machine
Bedroom with very comfortable bed.
Pleasant terrace with superb view over the Vieux Port (old harbour)
Great bathroom with Boffi sink, large bathtub, separate rainforest shower /toilets. Clarins Eau Dynamisante amenities.
Flatscreen television with large selection of French and international channels.
Elegant contemporary design
How is the exec. lounge?
I had the great pleasure to experiment the great new Club InterContinental experience at Amstel, which includes:
- Full breakfast at Les Fenêtres restaurant.
- Afternoon tea with pastries and canapés / aperitifs and canapés in the Bar
- Pressing of two items of clothing during the stay
What was good and what was bad?
- Great new Club InterContinental experience
- Very nice historical building
- Great staff
- Very good breakfast (which was offerred)
- Pleasant indoor pool and spa
- Fast wifi
- Nothing [Less]