Very nice place to stay at a reasonable cost. Arrived for weekend skiing at Caberfae Peaks. It was about a 25 minute drive, but scenic. Would definitely stay here again.
Indoor pool nice, but with
very high level of chlorine.in water. This smell was to strong in pool area to stay very long... this also caused two of my children to start coughing (which they did not have cough prior). My 17 year old, stated coughing from to much chlorine.
Other than excessive chlorine smell in pool area... great place to stay! [Less]