Rated 3.9 out of 5 by 515
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by DLC15 Holiday Inn City Rd London
Didnt live up to my expectations.
Breakfast ok if you enjoy rugby scrums.
August 23, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Jeffziggy Wonderful hotel
I'll keep this short and to the point:
- Amazing breakfast saving us time and money
- Clean room and lobby
- Lovely staff
- Great location near underground station and grovery store
- Comfortable bed and cozy room
Cons (only minor ones!)
- A loofa should be provided as the shower soap is a quite concentrated gel (luckily we brought one). Without one, I can see the soap being unavoidably wasted.
- Not much space to put our clothes (we folded them on the sofa)
We loved this hotel!!!
August 22, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by wasso Super staff
Want to especially recommend the staff at the hotel. They go above and beyond what they needed to do. Our family arrived almost three hours early for check in from a Trans Atlantic flight. I knew we were early and figured we would just have to wait as they were very busy with check ins. The manager approached me and noticed that the kids were tired and she had us in a room within 30 minutes. Also the front desk staff were super helpful and took time to explain places to go in London and the best times to go and with no rushing or being annoyed about being bothered. Five minute walk from Old Street tube station.
Great breakfast too!! I'll be back
August 21, 2015