Attractions à proximité
- The Culinary Institute of America
- Vassar College
- St. Francis Hospital
- Locust Grove - Samuel B. Morse Home
- Vanderbilt Mansion and Gardens, Historic Site
- Franklin D. Roosevelt Home and Library
- Poughkeepsie Galleria Mall
- IBM Poughkeepsie
- West Park Winery
- Woodbury Commons Outlet Village Shopping Center
- Vassar Brothers Hospital
- Old Rhinebeck Aerodrome
- Dutchess County Fairgrounds
- West Point Military Academy
- New York City, New York
- Marist College
- Walkway Over the Hudson
- Bardavon Theater Opera House
- Grandview Reception Hall / Shadows Restaurant
- Lucky Orphans Horse Rescue
- Mid-Hudson Children's Museum
Nom de la ville : POUGHKEEPSIE NY
Pour se rendre du centre-ville à l’hôtel : Sud
Distance jusqu’à l’hôtel : 2 MI/ 3.22 KM
Supérette : 0.5 MI/ 0.8 KM
Golf : 1 MI/ 1.61 KM Sud
Court de tennis extérieur : 2 MI/ 3.22 KM North
Visit the Hudson Valley Wineries, Historic Sites, Sail on the Hudson from April-September, walk the trails of Mohonk Mountain State Park, visit and dine at the Culinary Institute of America or play golf in one of the golf courses available in the area. So much to do in Dutchess County!
Check out the beautiful gardens of Locust Grove, located across the street from the Holiday Inn Express Poughkeepsie. Overlooking the Hudson River in Poughkeepsie New York, the 200-acre Locust Grove Estate includes an Italianate villa designed in 1851 for artist and inventor Samuel Morse by architect A. J. Davis.
Ne repartez pas sans
Visit the nearby quaint and historic villages of Cold Spring, Beacon, Rhinebeck and Woodstock. All are located near Poughkeepsie. The front desk will assist you with additional information and directions. There is so much to see and do in Dutchess County, New York.
Our location serves as a perfect base when traveling to the historical sites in Hyde Park, such as the Franklin D. Roosevelt Presidential Home & Library, Vanderbilt Mansion, and Eleanor Roosevelt Park. You can also enjoy easy access to the Metro North Station, which travels straight to Grand Central Station in New York City.