View Gallery View Map
Need to make changes to your reservation? You've come to the right place!
Already an IHG® Rewards Club Member? Sign in to view reservations.
Holiday Inn Express Birmingham Oldbury M5, Jct.2
Birmingham B69 2BD
Check In: 2:00 PM
Check Out: 12:00 PM
Check-in Age: 18
- Complimentary Self Parking Available
- Public Entrance
- Guest Rooms
- Public Restrooms
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Guest Rooms
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Public Spaces
- Communication Kits with Visual Alarms
Provided by Hotel
- Guide Dogs Allowed
- We welcome assistance dogs to our hotel in Birmingham, however we are unable to accommodate pets.
- Smoke-Free Facility
- Number of Floors: 4
- Total Number of Rooms: 109
- Number of Suites: 0
- Number of Non-Smoking Rooms: 109
- Number of Accessible Rooms: 6
- Current Renovation: 11-January-2016 To 13-May-2016
- Soon, all of our rooms will feature the brand new Holiday Inn Express bedroom design.
- Public Spaces Renovated in: 2007
- Guest Rooms Renovated in: 2016
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Carte Blanche
- Business Advantage
- Kids ages 19 and under stay for free when sharing their parents’ room.*
Exit the M5 motorway at Junction 2, taking the 1st roundabout exit onto the A4123 ‘Dudley/Wolverhampton’. At Birchley Island roundabout turn right onto Churchbridge, then left onto Joseph St. The hotel is ahead on the left. From Birmingham Airport : Exit the airport onto Airport Way following signs for ‘Birmingham A45, Solihull’. At the roundabout take the 3rd exit onto the B4438 ‘Coventry, Birmingham A45’. At the roundabout take the 1st exit, merging onto the A45 toward ‘Coventry’. Branch left, take the 2nd exit on the roundabout and join the M42 Northbound. Leave the M42 at Jct 7, joining the M6 toward the North West. At Jct 8 branch left onto the M5 toward ‘The South West’. Then follow the Basic Directions above. From the M1 Motorway: Follow the northbound M1 until Jct 19, exiting on the M6 toward ‘The North West’. At Junction 8 branch left on the M5 toward ‘The South West’. The follow the Basic Directions above.