Hotel Fact Sheet
Check In | Check Out
- Check-In : 2:00 PM
- Check-Out : 11:00 AM
- Minimum Check-In Age: 18
- Late Check Out Available
- Location Type:This hotel is in a suburban location
- Local Time Zone : GMT+0
- Pets Allowed
- Guide Dogs Allowed
- Pet Fee per Night: 10 GBP
- Small pets only. There is a 10.00 GBP charge per pet per night for additional cleaning. Pet friendly rooms are allocated on the ground floor subject to availability. Unexpected pets will not be admitted.
Languages Spoken by Staff
- Standard Speed Wireless Access Available in Rooms, Suites, Business Centre, Public Areas and Meeting Spaces.
- Wireless Internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Complimentary Self Parking Available
- The Holiday Inn Express, Kettering Corby offers all guests and delegates FREE outdoor car parking throughout their stay. Car park is well lit and CCTV cameras are in operation in all areas. Plenty of Accessible Parking with assistance if required.
- Public Spaces renovated: 2018
- 4 Floors
- Interior Corridor
- We have accessible rooms available on the ground and first floor. These rooms have lowered peep holes in the doors, an interconnecting door if required next door, assistance pull cords in key areas should help be needed and fully fitted wet rooms to enable users to shower whilst seated. Access to the hotel is a flat ramp and all areas of the hotel are easily accessible. Our lifts can accommodate wheelchairs, and our corridors are wide enough to pass through easily.
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Carte Blanche
- Business Advantage
- Silverstone Circuit
- Wicksteed Park
- Rockingham Castle
- Deene Park
- Land Rover Experience East of England
- Complimentary Breakfast Buffet Available in Rooms
- Hours: 6:30 AM-10:00 AM
Birmingham International Airport (BHX) : At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto the A45 ramp to M42 M6 M1 M40 M5 Coventry Merge onto Coventry Rd A45 At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto the M42 ramp to M1 Merge onto M42 At junction 7A, exit onto M6 toward London M1Coventry At the end of M6 follow A14 to Kettering. Exit J7, follow A43 towards Corby Kettering. Next roundabout 1st exit, then filter right thro traffic lights