Rated 4.1 out of 5 by 831
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by tpl12098 Great Hotel, Great Staff
I stayed at his hotel for about a week while I was in town for work. The staff truly cares about their jobs and about your experience as a customer. I was EXTREMELY impressed with the attentiveness of the housekeeping staff. The gym was impressive and there was plenty of equipment. I will definitely be back!
April 24, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Javiver2016 Great Place
In general our stayed was very pleasant, cozy common areas, very attentive staff. shuttle is very convenient. price very affordable.
April 20, 2016
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by MSri Good but not up to the expectations
- Near by Airport
- Clean Rooms and good beds
- Free Breakfast
- Airport Shuttle service
- Unfriendly Staff
- 'Don't care' attitude from the staff
- limited options at the breakfast
- The lock to the bathroom is broken and I complained about it at the counter. They don't apologize for this and simply say 'Thanks for letting us know, we will fix it later'
- They don't greet you when you check in. I have been to many IHG group hotels, especially HolidayInns and HolidayInn Express hotels. They welcome you with warm greetings and talk to you and make you feel comfortable. The staff at this hotel are not that kind.. They just don't care about the guests..
April 20, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Conster Clean, bright, comfortable and friendly
This is the best hotel in the O'Hare area I have stayed in over the last 10 years. Very pleasant experience. Large clean rooms, excellent breakfast options, convenient in every way.
April 19, 2016
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Aug54 Convenient location to O'Hare
- Love the friendly staff!
- The breakfast is great - would love gluten free options though - fruit and yogurt are the only options if you are gluten free.
- Great location - close to O'Hare (yes, there is plane noise, but that is to be expected in this location)
-Easy access to all of the major freeways
April 18, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by locker1325 smart looking Hotel very near to O'Hare.
From the time I pulled into the parking lot I was impressed. The building looks great as does the lobby. The check in staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was nicely styled and clean with a nice modern bathroom. The breakfast was superb as was the room it was served in. I would stay here again for sure.
April 17, 2016
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by lms720 comfortable and nice
clean and friendly as we walked in. The only disappointment was we called and asked if there was a hot tub with the pool. we were told yes. when we got there, there was a kiddie pool that was warmer than the pool. this is not a hot tub. we wanted some relaxation in a hot tub and were very disappointed by that. Besides that we enjoyed the gym, pool, room and breakfast. We just saw one girl refilling the breakfast, and there were too many people for one girl. they needed someone else helping as you would have a bunch of people just waiting.
April 13, 2016
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by bebing45 cleanliness and excellent staff
The hotel itself is clean, the food is good and the staffs are nice and helpful.
April 10, 2016