Hotel Fact Sheet
Check In | Check Out
- Check-In : 3:00 PM
- Check-Out : 11:00 AM
- Minimum Check-In Age: 18
- Late Check Out Available
- Location Type:This hotel is in a suburban location
- Closest City: St Albans
- Distance from the Hotel: 4.5 MI/ 7.24 KM MILES
- Guide Dogs Allowed
- Guide dogs are welcome at our hotel. Please contact us prior to arrival to arrange.
Languages Spoken by Staff
- Standard Speed Wireless Access Available in Rooms, Suites, Business Centre, Public Areas and Meeting Spaces.
- Wireless Internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Complimentary Self Parking Available
- Parking is on a first come, first served basis. Parking cannot be reserved. Parking is complimentary for hotel residents when you are an in house guest. If you need to leave your car with us while not staying at the hotel there is an nightly charge.
- 3 Floors
- Interior Corridor
- Accessible rooms are located on each floor of the building with easy access to the hotel lifts. Disabled refuge points are clearly marked in the event of an emergency.
- American Express
- Business Advantage
- St Albans Cathedral
- De Havilland Aircraft Museum
- Willow Activity Farm
- St Albans South Signal Box
- Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - Harry Potter
- Complimentary Breakfast Buffet Available in Executive Rooms, Suites and Rooms
- Hours: 6:30 AM-9:30 AM
London Luton Airport (LTN) : Leave the hotel and follow the Telford Road and Shenley Lane to North Orbital Road /A414. Join the M1 motorway and continue towards Luton. Exit the motorway at the A1081 and follow Airport Way signposts.