Explore Our Hotel
A modern hotel refurbished in 2020 located near the train station in central Swindon, with breakfast included and free WIFI.Holiday Inn Express® Swindon City Centre hotel is in the centre of town and a quick walk from restaurants and bars, as well as shopping at the McArthur Glen Designer Outlets. The hotel offers parking for a small fee at nearby Swindon train station, literally 2 minutes walk where you can hop on a train to London.Business guests are a short stroll from the local corporate headquarters of Zurich, Nationwide, GWR and Network Rail. Back at the hotel, three fully equipped state of the art meeting rooms with free WIFI are a convenient place to hold a workshop or seminar for up to 25 delegatesFishing and watersports are just a 30-minute drive away at the Cotswold Water Park and the ancient Ridgeway route offers plenty of opportunities for hiking, cycling and horseback riding. Further afield, history lovers will delight in Barbury Castle, the remains of an Iron Age fort, and world-famous Stonehenge. The city of Bath, with its Roman ruins, is just half an hour away by rail. Or why not visit Longleat? Perfect for kids days out.Start the day with the hotel's Express Start Breakfast, featuring pastries, continental items including natural yogurt and fresh fruit, bacon, sausages, scrambled eggs and beans, and end it with a nourishing evening meal or kick back with a refreshing drink in the hotel bar
- Black-out Shades
- Pillow Menu
- Crib Available
- Separate Hanging Closet
- In-Room Heating and A/C Controls
- Extra Bedding Available
- Sofa Bed/Sleeper Couch
- Private Bathroom
- Bathroom Amenities Available
- Hair Dryer
- Separate/Walk-in Shower
- Separate Vanity Area
- Coffee Maker
- Tea Maker
- Flat-screen TV
- Work Desk with Lamp
- Desk-level Electrical Outlet
- Premium Channels
- Connecting Rooms Available
- Oversized Bath Towels
- Complimentary Coffee/Tea Supplies
- Breakfast Buffet Included
- Complimentary Coffee in Lobby
- Off-site Restaurant Delivery Available
- 3 Meeting Room(s) Available
- Free High-Speed Internet in all Rooms
- Wireless Internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
Housekeeping & Laundry
- Daily Housekeeping
- On-site Guest Self-Laundry Facilities
- Wake Up Calls
Swindon, SN1 1BT
Check In: 4:00 pm
Check Out: 11:00 am
Check-in Age: 18
Parking + -
- Daily Self-Parking Fee: 12 GBP
- Car parking is available at Swindon Railway Station and is operated by APCOA Parking Ltd. Please ensure you have paid for your parking, and entered your vehicle registration via the keypad at the time of purchase. New Car Park under hotel not complete.
Shuttle + -
Accessibility + -
- Public Entrance
- Guest Rooms
- Public Restrooms
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Ramp Access
- Closed Caption TVs
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Guest Rooms
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Public Spaces
Provided by Hotel
Pet Policy + -
- Guide Dogs Allowed
- Pet Walking Area On-site
- Working dogs for people with disabilities are welcomed.
Facility + -
- Smoke-Free Facility
- Number of Floors: 6
- Total Number of Rooms: 161
- Number of Non-Smoking Rooms: 161
- Number of Accessible Rooms: 9
- Connecting Rooms Available
- Added an additional 27 rooms in 2021 Generation 4 standard and brand new lobby and reception area
- Public Spaces Renovated in: 2020
- Guest Rooms Renovated in: 2019
Languages + -
Credit Cards + -
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Carte Blanche
- IHG® Business Edge Pay (UK only)
Be The Readiest® for your stay
FAQs for Holiday Inn Express Swindon City Centre
How much is parking at Holiday Inn Express Swindon City Centre?
At Holiday Inn Express Swindon City Centre, self-parking is available for a daily rate of 12 GBP.
Can I cancel my booking at Holiday Inn Express Swindon City Centre for a full refund?
Yes, when you book your stay at Holiday Inn Express Swindon City Centre direct with IHG, choose one of our flexible rates which include the flexibility to change or cancel your reservation at no charge. For full details, refer to our Travel Advisory details.
Does Holiday Inn Express Swindon City Centre have a pool?
No, Holiday Inn Express Swindon City Centre does not have a pool.
What are the check-in and check-out times for Holiday Inn Express Swindon City Centre?
Check-in at Holiday Inn Express Swindon City Centre is from 4:00 pm, and check-out time is 11:00 am. Contact the hotel directly for options available for early check-in or late check-out.
Does Holiday Inn Express Swindon City Centre offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, the Holiday Inn Express Swindon City Centre offers free WiFi!
Does Holiday Inn Express Swindon City Centre have a restaurant on site?
Holiday Inn Express Swindon City Centre has 1 restaurant.
How much does it cost to stay at Holiday Inn Express Swindon City Centre?
Rates for accommodations at Holiday Inn Express Swindon City Centre vary by season. For your rate options, please input your dates.
How many rooms does the Holiday Inn Express Swindon City Centre have?
The Holiday Inn Express Swindon City Centre has 161 guest rooms. Enter your dates to view available rooms for your stay.
Can I bring my pet to Holiday Inn Express Swindon City Centre?
No, pets are not allowed at Holiday Inn Express Swindon City Centre.