Cosa c'è nei dintorni
- National Trust - Tredegar House - 1.6 km
- Newport Transporter Bridge - 5.1 km
- Cardiff Castle - 18.3 km
- National Museum Cardiff - 18 km
- RSPB: Newport Wetlands - Nature reserve - 12.1 km
- Newport St Woolos Cathedral - 4.7 km
- Newport Museum and Art Gallery - 5 km
- Llancaiach Fawr Manor - 27 km
- St Fagans National History Museum, Cardiff - 27 km
- Big Pit: National Coal Museum, Blaenavon - 31 km
- National Roman Legion Museum, Caerleon - 12 km
- Caerleon Roman Fortress Baths - 12 km
- Caerwent Roman Town - 24 km
- Cefn Mably Farm Park - 7.2 km
- Walnut Tree Farm Park - 5 km
- Techniquest Science Discovery Centre - 19 km
- Caerphilly Castle - 17.4 km
- Principality Stadium - 18.7 km
- Newport International Sports Village - 8 km
- Cardiff University - 17.4 km
Indicazioni stradali dal centro città all'hotel: Sud
Distanza dall'hotel: 1.86 MI/ 3 KM
Distanza dall'hotel: 8.39 MI/ 13.5 KM
Golf: 1.93 MI/ 3.1 KM Ovest
Explore the 90 acres of parkland at 17th-century Tredegar House, a National Trust property less than a mile from the hotel. Enjoy a coffee and cake at the Brewhouse, where you can sit outdoors at the picnic tables if the weather's fine. You can tour the house, walk the lakeside path and tour the walled gardens. There's also a shop where you can purchase some homemade jams and woollens.
Da non perdere
Immerse yourself in history at St Fagans National History Museum, a 20-minute drive from the hotel. Housed on the grounds of a 16th-century manor house, this free, open-air museum lets you travel through time, with more than 40 period buildings ranging from a medieval church to 19th-century ironworkers' homes. Don't miss the daily demonstrations of blacksmithing and other historic crafts.
Non tornare a casa senza
Caerleon Roman Fortress and Baths, one of the best preserved Roman sites in the British Isles, is about 15 minutes from the hotel. Walk in the footsteps of gladiators at the amphitheatre and view the frigidarium, or cold baths. You can check out the armour and try on some replicas of it at the National Roman Legion Museum, where daily interpretive performances bring history to life.
Play a round of golf at the world-class Celtic Manor resort, less than 15 minutes from the hotel. The site of the 2010 Ryder Cup, the resort has three courses in lush surrounds. It often offers special deals for last-minute or winter play. If you're short on time, try the Caerleon Golf Club, about 15 minutes away. With just nine holes, it's ideal for beginners or junior players.