Bezienswaardigheden in de buurt
- Clearwater Beach, Clearwater, FL
- Busch Gardens Tampa
- Florida Aquarium Tampa
- St. Pete Times Forum Tampa
- David A. Straz Jr. Center For Performing Arts
- Raymond James Stadium Tampa
- Bright House Field (Phillies Spring Training)
- Dali Museum St. Petersburg
- Tarpon Springs Sponge Docks-Chamber of Commerce
- Coachman Park Clearwater
- Ruth Eckerd Hall Clearwater
- Clearwater Beach
- Pier 60 Clearwater
- Tropicana Field St. Petersburg
- Lowery Park Zoo
- Florida Holocaust Museum
- Chihuly Collection by Morean Arts Center
- Clearwater Marine Aquarium
Routebeschrijving van stadscentrum naar hotel: West
Afstand tot hotel: 4 MI/ 6.44 KM
Dichtstbijzijnde congrescentrum: Tampa Convention Center
Afstand tot hotel: 20 MI/ 32.19 KM Zuidoosten
Golfbaan: 8 MI/ 12.87 KM Zuid
Buitentennis: 2 MI/ 3.22 KM East
Niet te missen
Whether you're at Spectrum (formerly Brighthouse) Field for Phillies spring training or to see the Clearwater Threshers, stroll the 360-degree main concourse and keep an eye out for the novel directional sign for the Phillies' affiliates behind the bullpens in left field.
Wat u zeker moet doen
E. C. Moore Complex is the destination for this hotel's tournament softball players. In Clearwater, Florida, we're 1.9 miles from the complex's nine fields and state-of-the-art training facility. There are picnic shelters and concessions for fans, too.
Keer niet terug naar huis zonder
If events at The Long Center bring you to town, then you can't beat staying 1.6 miles away at this hotel in Clearwater, FL. From an indoor Olympic-sized pool, heated training pool and gym to outdoor fields, playgrounds and trails, this center has it all.
If you love baseball or brunch, then you can't go wrong at the baseball-themed Lenny's, a short walk from the hotel. Clearwater, FL locals rave about irresistible home fries, Philadelphia-inspired scrapple, gator omelets and free danishes with breakfast.