Bezienswaardigheden in de buurt
- Indiana State Fairgrounds
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway
- Fort Benjamin Harrison State Park
- Conner Prairie Living History Museum
- Ruoff Home Mortgage Music Center
- Indianapolis Children's Museum
- Indianapolis Zoo
- Lucas Oil Stadium/Indianapolis Colts football
- Banker's Life Fieldhouse / Indiana Pacers
- Victory Field / Indianapolis Indians baseball
- Circle Centre Mall downtown Indianapolis
- Castleton Square Mall
- Boggstown Cabaret Theater
- Indiana Live! Casino
- Indiana Convention Center
Routebeschrijving van stadscentrum naar hotel: Noordoosten
Afstand tot hotel: 7 MI/ 11.27 KM
Dichtstbijzijnde congrescentrum: Indiana Convention Center
Afstand tot hotel: 7 MI/ 11.27 KM West
Golfbaan: 2.3 MI/ 3.7 KM West
Niet te missen
The hotel's location in East Indianapolis makes it easy to see the sights of downtown, including Indianapolis Zoo. This AZA-accredited zoo includes an aquarium and botanical garden. Here, you can see giraffes, cheetahs and even meet a dolphin up close.
Wat u zeker moet doen
White River State Park is the place to be in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our hotel's guests can not only tour the zoo, but also visit the NCAA Hall of Champions, experience an IMAX film at Indiana State Museum and go boating or biking along the White River.
Keer niet terug naar huis zonder
No one does sports like Indianapolis, Indiana. The hotel's location off I-70 makes it easy to see the Colts play at Lucas Oil Stadium, cheer for the Indians at Victory Field or experience the magic of the Indy 500 and Brickyard 400 at the Motor Speedway.
The largest Children's Museum in the world is not far from the hotel's property in East Indianapolis. There is so much to do there, you won't know where to start! See a T-Rex and the only Dracorex fossils, discover science hands-on or watch a play.