Bezienswaardigheden in de buurt
- Royal Armouries Museum - 6.6 km
- Harewood House - 16.1 km
- Kirkstall Abbey and Abbey House Museum - 3.9 km
- Elland Road Stadium - Home to Leeds Utd FC - 3.9
- Headingley Stadium - Cricket Club - 2.6 km
- Leeds City Museum - 2.4 km
- First Direct Arena - 3.5 km
- Trinity Leeds Shopping Centre - 4.5 km
- The Emmerdale Studio Experience - 0.5 km
- University of Leeds - 1.8 km
- Leeds Beckett University - 2.4 km
- O2 Academy Leeds - 3.2 km
- Tropical World - 8.4 km
- Jump-Inc Trampoline Park - 4.2 km
- Leeds Festival - 22 km
Dichtstbijzijnde congrescentrum: New Dock Hall, Royal Armouries
Afstand tot hotel: 1.86 MI/ 3 KM West
Golfbaan: 1.86 MI/ 3 KM Zuidoosten
Niet te missen
A 20-minute drive from the hotel, you can tour the opulent Harewood House, a stately Georgian country house with an impressive collection of paintings and decorative arts. Kids can enjoy dressing up as kitchen hands in the Below Stairs area. The sprawling grounds include landscaped gardens, a playground and a bird garden with penguins and flamingos.
Wat u zeker moet doen
Less than three miles from the hotel you can explore the ruins of the Cistercian Kirkstall Abbey, set on the river Aire. Access is free of charge and you can learn about the life of 12th-century monks. Enjoy a relaxing walk, following nature trails through the grounds and along the river.
Locatie: 1.24 MI/ 2 KM West
Keer niet terug naar huis zonder
Sports fans can take a tour of Elland Road Stadium, home to Leeds United football club. You can see the dressing rooms, take a seat in the dugout and walk up the tunnel. Cheer on Leeds Rhinos or Yorkshire Carnegie at a rugby match, or watch some first-class cricket at Headingley Carnegie Stadium. Both stadiums are about a 10-minute drive from the hotel.
Travellers on a budget can take advantage of free entry at two of the top cultural attractions in Leeds. The Royal Armouries Museum showcases galleries of war, tournament and hunting weaponry, including Japanese Samurai bows and Indian elephant armour. At the Leeds City museum, interactive displays highlight collections ranging from natural history to archaeological finds.