- Paulton's Theme Park and Peppa Pig World - 44.7 km
- Gunwharf Quays Retail Outlet - 9.8 km
- Portsmouth Historic Dockyard - 10.1 km
- Charles Dickens Birthplace Museum - 7.4 km
- D Day Museum - 9.3 km
- Royal Marines Museum - 7.1 km
- Emirates Spinnaker Tower - 8.9 km
- Southsea Castle - 9.3 km
- Blue Reef Aquarium - 9.5 km
- The Pyramids Entertainment Centre - 5.6 km
- Port Solent Waterside Leisure Destination - 6.6 km
- Portsmouth Museum - 9.2 km
- University of Portsmouth - 8.4 km
- Flip Out Trampolining Centre - 5 km
- Irving & Co. Brewery - 1.4 km
- Portsmouth Watersports Centre - 1.8 km
- Clarence Pier Amusement Park - 10 km
- Hollywood Bowl Portsmouth - 9 km
- Hilsea Lido - 3.1 km
- Cascades Shopping Centre - 7.9 km
Схема проезда из центра города в отель: на юго-восток
Расстояние от отеля: 3.11 MI/ 5 KM
Гольф: 0.99 MI/ 1.6 KM
Что обязательно стоит посмотреть
At 170 metres tall, on sunny days you can see for miles from the top of Spinnaker Tower. You might see the New Forest to the west, the South Downs to the north, or the Isle of Wight to the south. Fifteen minutes' drive from the hotel, the tower has three viewing platforms, with a nerve-jangling glass floor and a café. Telescopes for long-range sightseeing are available on the breezy Sky Deck.
Что обязательно стоит сделать
You can trace Britain's naval heritage at Portsmouth Historic Dockyard, 20 minutes from the hotel. Iconic British warships on display here include the HMS Victory, Nelson's flagship at the Battle of Trafalgar, and the Mary Rose, raised from the Solent and restored in the 1980s. If you have time, take the waterbus across the harbour to see Britain's last remaining WWII submarine.
Что обязательно стоит посетить
At Port Solent, 15 minutes by car from the hotel, you'll find contemporary bars and restaurants looking out over the historic Portsmouth Harbour. Whether you want to browse the rails of the boutique outlets along the Quayside, catch the latest blockbuster at the cinema, or even take a sailing lesson from the marina, the Boardwalk is a lively place to spend a few hours, day or night.
Half an hour's drive from the hotel, Paultons Family Theme Park has around 60 family-friendly rides and attractions, scenic gardens and a menagerie with penguins and meerkats. It's also the home of Peppa Pig World. If you're taking the kids to meet Peppa and George, check the blackboard outside the schoolhouse when you get there, so you're at the front of the queue when they appear.