- Alton Towers Resort - 46 km
- Drayton Manor Theme Park - 42 km
- Go Ape treetop adventure & forest segways - 14 km
- Stafford Castle and visitor centre - 6 km
- The National Brewery Centre - 53 km
- Gladstone Pottery Museum - 30 km
- Lichfield Cathedral - 29 km
- Trentham Shopping Village - 27 km
- The Stafford Cinema - 5 km
- Wolverhampton Racecourse - 20 km
- Trentham Monkey Forest, Stoke on Trent - 31 km
- Animal Zone, South Staffordshire College - 8 km
- Cannock Chase Visitors Centre - 12 km
- Birches Valley Forest Centre, Rugeley - 14 km
- Wolseley Centre, Staffordshire Wildlife - 14 km
- National Trust Shugborough Hall - 10 km
En Yakın Kongre Merkezi: National Exhibition Centre
Otele Mesafesi: 34.8 MI/ 56 KM Güney
Market: 0.12 MI/ 0.2 KM Güney Batı
Golf: 2.49 MI/ 4 KM Batı
Just 13 minutes' drive from the hotel, the Stafford Castle grounds contain the country's finest examples of Norman earthworks. The 26-acre site also includes the 14th-century castle keep, a herb garden and woodlands. The Visitor Centre has an audiovisual programme covering the castle's history as well as interactive displays where you can give coin minting or brass rubbing a try.
With its high-speed rollercoasters, scenic gardens and inventive water rides, Alton Towers Resort attracts millions of visitors each year and is just a 40-minute drive from the hotel. If you're feeling brave, ride TH13TEEN, the world’s first free-fall drop rollercoaster. Little ones can explore CBeebies Land. You can save time by buying your tickets at the hotel.
See the Staffordshire countryside from a different angle at Go Ape, just a 16-minute drive from the hotel. Go flying on zip wires, tackle rope obstacle courses high up in the treetops and go riding through woodlands on Segways. There's also a treetop adventure designed especially for children. It's a fun, unique day out for the whole family and a great way to get close to nature.
Arriva buses are a great way to get around Stafford. You can buy single, return and Day Saver tickets in cash from the bus driver when you board. Day Saver tickets will save you money if you're making several journeys in a day. Planning a day trip? Arriva buses also offer deals on activities in Stafford and elsewhere in the Midlands.