- Port of Miami (outside shuttle service $10.00 ea)
- Miami Beach/Art Deco District/Convention Center
- Downtown Miami/Bayside/American Air Arena-Mia Heat
- Coconut Grove/Convention Center
- Sun Life Stadium Formerly Dolphin Stadium
- Dolphin Mall/International Mall (public bus avail)
- Miami Springs Famous Golf Course & Country Club
- Doral Golf Resort & Spa
- Famous Lincoln Road on South Beach
- Sawgrass Mills Shopping Mall
- Key Biscayne/SeaQuarium/Lighthouse
- Coral Gables/University of Miami/Nordstroms Shops
- Florida International University/Dade County Expo
- Jackson Memorial Hospitals/U of Miami Clinics
與飯店距離： 7 MI/ 11.27 KM
最近會議展覽中心： Miami Beach Convention Center
與飯店距離： 12 MI/ 19.31 KM East
You can easily enjoy a night out in downtown Miami or famous South Beach, just a quick cab ride away. We're also within walking distance of the heart of Miami Springs, which has a golf course, museum and downtown shops and restaurants. A 24-hour IHOP adjacent to our hotel offers more dining convenience and 10% discount when you show your room key and also next door is Old Tom’s Restaurant.
You will love being near beautiful, trendy South Beach attracting celebrities and tourists alike. Plus great shopping at Miami International Mall and Dolphin Mall ranging from moderately priced to upscale plus a movie theater, bowling alley and lots of delicious dining choices. You can take bus #36B conveniently located across our hotel to get there ,and 36A to return.
Constructed in 1923, the historic Miami Springs Golf Course is a golf lover's dream. This 18-hole, 72-par public course is just one mile from our hotel in Miami Springs, and both tourists and locals enjoy visiting this course because it's so affordable. We are walking distance to this historic golf course, and just 4 miles from the famous Trump Doral Golf Course, best of both worlds for golfers!
Getting around Miami is both green and easy when our hotel's guests hop on a bus in Miami Springs. Stop by our front desk for an info guide or ask our staff how to venture into downtown Miami and South Beach or enjoy a short walk to Miami Springs downtown area with restaurants & shops & more, enjoy!