- University of Michigan Campus
- Michigan Stadium
- Crisler Arena
- Detroit Institute of Arts
- Ann Arbor Art Fairs
- Purple Rose Theatre Company
- Henry Ford Museum and Greenfield Village
- Rolling Hills Water Park
- Ann Arbor Hands-On Museum
- U of M Museum of Art (UMMA)
- Domino's Farms
- UofM Matthaei Botanical Gardens, NicholsArboretum
- U of M Exhibit Museum of Natural History
- Kerrytown Shops
- Michigan Theater
- U of M Archaeological Museum (Kelsey Michigan)
- Performance Network
- Ann Arbor Symphony Orchestra
- University Musical Society
- U of M Law Library and Law Quadrangle Courtyard
- Zingerman's Deli
- Nickels Arcade
Convenience Store: 0.5 MI/ 0.8 KM South
Golf: 4 MI/ 6.44 KM South West
Looking for a family-friendly attraction in Ann Arbor? Our hotel's staff recommends the unique Ann Arbor Hands-On Museum, which boasts more than 250 interactive science and technology exhibits on subjects about space, Michigan nature and the human body.
There are plenty of attractions to see after visiting the campus of University of Michigan in Ann Arbor. The hotel's location is just two miles from downtown, making it easy to visit local favorites like the historic Michigan Theater and Kerrytown.
Don't Go Home Without
Be sure to visit the famous Zingerman's Delicatessen in downtown Ann Arbor. Zingerman's, known for meal-sized specialty sandwiches and gourmet groceries, was named as one of the top-25 food markets in the world in 2004 by Food & Wine magazine.
Whether you're looking to shop or dine in Ann Arbor, the hotel's convenient location across from Briarwood Mall makes it easy to visit your favorite stores and restaurants. Feel like staying in? Nearby rel-ish restaurant offers in-room delivery service.