Rated 4.1 out of 5 by 94
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Summergirl2 very pleasant stay
Great service especially on night of arrival when Hotel busy.
Good Meal, portions large - go hungry for dinner!!
Quiet room, undisturbed nights sleep.
Location on business park near road but with windows closed barely heard traffic.
Mattress a little elderly but still comfortable.
July 7, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Ael Flax Great service!
Staff were excellent, very helpful and polite.
Room carpet needs replacing and bed is too soft, otherwise a very good stay.
Breakfast has a very good selection. Public rooms are clean and comfortable..
Will stay again when in the area.
July 2, 2014
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by Keefman This is why I normally choose Crowne Plaza
As a Platinum member coming for a Rewards night, this has completely put me off revisiting the HIEx chain.
- Lift was not working in a 4-storey hotel!
- I had to carry 2x luggage & 2x sleeping children up 3 flights of stairs, only to get to the room and the keycard not working. Why are the family rooms not on the ground floor - no effort from the staff to help or relocate room.
- Wasn't really the feeling of a "can-do" service.
- Lager was horrendously flat, wine was poor
- Family room in the middle of a loud wedding party sharing the same corridor
+ Breakfast met HIEx standard
+ Adequate parking]
+ Free (but slow) WiFi
July 1, 2014