Rated 4.4 out of 5 by 289
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by Road Warrior Business man Needs improvments
1. We got 2 rooms, one on the first floor, one of the fifth floor. Both rooms need update, it's outdated compared to other HIE.
2. If you have a party of 2 or more, please don't leave 1 shampoo after making the room. Maid should know there are more than 1 person if both beds are used, don't be cheap.
3. Maid did not make the bed properly, she just overlay the blanket on top of the bed not made. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE. I have never seen a maid doing this before.
4. Breakfast selection should have more selections.
5. Have cold water dispenser available for your guests if they need to drink, don't make them pay for bottle of water.
6. Staffs are friendly and willing to help.
7. I requested room upgrade as IHG Platinum, not sure I got one in both room. It was basic std rooms.
November 26, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Affeale Clean and comfotable place to stay.
I was just looking for a place to stay and my friends that live near by reccommended Holiday express and I,m glad I stayed there and when I return to Cape Coral I will stay here again pretty much everything I needed was in walking distance even though I had a vechile it was good to walk in the area.
November 24, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by RonnieD67 Nice Stat
Staff very friendly and room was nice. Enjoyed having a balcony, stayed on 5th floor, didn't have to go out for fresh air.
November 23, 2015