Rated 4.0 out of 5 by 655
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by A-Rod12 Outstanding service
The entire staff was outstanding! Starting with the people at the front desk, the housekeeping staff, everyone involved. Southern hospitality at it's best! Extremely helpful in every way. And you just can't beat the free breakfast!
October 3, 2015
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by gailbobk disappointed
1. the description left me thinking they were close to downtown and things to do, places to eat. in miles they were but for location, they were near the VA hospital and the low income housing. there were no restaurants within walking distance or anything to do
2. the free trolley, although a great idea, was unreliable
3. this is the first HIE I've been to in quite some time that did not have a refrigerator in the room. I could get one for a $10 fee or if I had been in a room with 2 queens instead of the king, I would have a frig for free
4. the air conditioning unit never stopped, was very loud and did not function properly, the room was very humid. I reported this daily and it was never fixed
5. housekeeping made the bed and changed the towels, but never vacuumed in the 4 nights we were there, never fully restocked the bathroom toiletries or coffee supplies. some days no cups, some no coffee, etc.
6. front desk was very friendly
7. breakfast area was very clean, items were kept fresh and well stocked
8. lobby area was clean
October 2, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Earniep Friendly staff
The entire staff was extremely friendly and helpful from registration to check out. More than willing to provide directions and suggest sites to visit. The room was comfortable and clean, although the bathroom was a little small compared to other Holiday Inn Expresses we stayed in. The only con was that the coffee pot had to be moved to find an outlet for it.
September 26, 2015