Rated 4.3 out of 5 by 184
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Spiff84 Excellent service and comfortable room
Top choice of area hotels for a restful night. The service and staff are top notch, and you will not feel like you are just someone paying the bill. Multiple restaurant choices and variety in the nearby area, and you are only a short drive to downtown Minneapolis
February 6, 2016
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 blinds
blinds don't shut, had to use hanger to clamp blinds shut
February 6, 2016
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by Lofu I would pick a different hotel
I have stayed in many hotels and I was quite disappointed with the cleanliness of this one.
February 4, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Mindles Excellent Service
The service provided at this property was excellent. I was greeted by the front desk associate with a smile and felt as though they were really happy I arrived. The beds were very comfortable and the breakfast had wonderful healthy options.
February 1, 2016
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by Tom L01 Needs fresh coporate eyes
I've stayed at this hotel multiple times over the past 10-12 years. My last stay was ~ July, 2011. Although I always find the mattresses comfortable, there has been a serious decline in the quality of the overall experience since my last visit. Below are a few of the observations I made. However, with a little extra work the place could be made into one that I would continue to use, as I love the location and the sleep quality is usually pretty good.
1. Orange accent wall in the suite, YUCK! Different colors, please!
2. Lighting too dim and wrong lighting temperature (kelvin). If you're going to have an orange accent wall, you need a more full spectrum light or the room is just too dim, no matter how many lights are on!
3. Doors stained with I don't know what...mold, paint? Looks like someone dripped something onto every wood door in the place. Also, varnish is quite thin or missing on most wood doors. Needs a new strip and varnish/seal.
4. 24 hr coffee in lobby cold. I asked night host if possible to make a new pot, she referred me to the room's coffee maker. (Really? Just make a new pot...)
5. Room coffee pot with unknown slime at bottom of water reservoir (not carafe, but inside the coffee maker). Tubing of coffee pot housing with heavy salt residue. Quite disgusting. Would not make/drink coffee from that machine.
In the past, I really liked this place! I hope someone with 'fresh eyes' comes in and looks at the place. I would really like to come back again and stay, after the improvements are done!
January 24, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Gina SG Baby shower and girls' weekend
We traveled with family to stay near to the mom-to-be and host the baby shower in the hotel. Everything was excellent and we would stay again.
January 23, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by MikeATP/ASO Great location and services
Prefect location for accessing the Anoka County Blaine Airport. Many restaurants and shopping nearby. Quiet comfortable setting for a good rest.
January 23, 2016
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by DBords Clean but not Pleasant Breakfast
The hotel is very clean and the employees were friendly.
The breakfast area was small. The breakfast opens at 6:30 am on Sundays. There was a hockey team and myself I the breakfast area early as we had a tournament to go to. They provided the basics of doughnuts, cereal and cinnamon rolls which was nice. However I was at the area until 6:28 am and they never put out the eggs and sausage. The person who puts those items out, had them made up as I watched her. She went behind the desk and stayed there.
It was nice what hey did do, although it could have been impressive by putting out the items that people really like when there were a large number of people there.
January 20, 2016