Holiday Inn Express London Heathrow T4
Hotel Front Desk:
Hotel Fact Sheet
Check In | Check Out
- Check-In : 2:00 PM
- Check-Out : 11:00 AM
- Minimum Check-In Age: 18
- Late Check Out Available
- Location Type:This hotel is located near an airport
- Closest City: London
- Distance from the Hotel: 27 MI/ 43.45 KM MILES
- Service Animals Allowed
- We welcome Guide Dogs and request that you contact the Hotel prior to arrival.
Languages Spoken by Staff
- Standard Speed Wireless Access Available in Rooms, Public Areas and Meeting Spaces.
- Wireless Internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Daily Self-Parking Fee: 20 GBP
- We have 150 onsite car parking spaces available, at a charge of £20.00 overnight for delegates. Why not enquire about our park & fly packages? Please note that the car park has a height restriction of 2m (6'6").
- 6 Floors
- Interior Corridor
- Air conditioned accessible room provides space to relax and work. With roll-in shower and safety features. Stay connected on free wi-fi and keep up to date with news or favourite tv programs on the 49" smart tv with in-room safe, tea and coffee making facilities, hair dryer and iron & iron board. All public areas of the hotel are fully accessible including cafe, bar and meeting room
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Carte Blanche
- Business Advantage
- Windsor Castle
- Thorpe Park
- Twickenham Stadium
- Hampton Court Palace
- Complimentary Breakfast Buffet Available in Rooms
- Hours: 5:00 AM-9:30 AM
London Heathrow (LHR) : Leave the airport heading north east on Salisbury Road towards Seven Seas road. Then slight right onto Stratford road. At the roundabout take the first exit on the roundabout on to Snowdon road and the take a left hand turn onto Swindon road.