View Gallery View Map
Need to make changes to your reservation? You've come to the right place!
Already an IHG® Rewards Club Member? Sign in to view reservations.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lethbridge
120 Stafford Drive
Lethbridge, Alberta T1J 4W4
Check In: 3:00 PM
Check Out: 11:00 AM
Check-in Age: 21
- Complimentary Self Parking Available
- Hotel Shuttle Van will provide a local area shuttle. Airport Shuttle Garunteed with 24hours advance booking. Contact front desk for availability.
- Complimentary Airport Shuttle Service Available For :County of Lethbridge Airport
- Public Entrance
- Guest Rooms
- Public Restrooms
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Ramp Access
- Closed Caption TVs
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Guest Rooms
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Public Spaces
Provided by Hotel
- Pets Allowed
- Service Animals Allowed
- Pet Walking Area On-site
- Pet Deposit per Stay: 25 CAD
- Pets are welcome in our designated main level rooms only. Suites not pet friendly are Jr. or Sr. Executive Suites. Guests are required to sign a "Pet Waiver" agreement upon registration. A 25.00 nonrefundable pet fee will be applied per stay.
- Smoke-Free Facility
- Number of Floors: 4
- Total Number of Rooms: 102
- Number of Suites: 46
- Number of Non-Smoking Rooms: 102
- Number of Accessible Rooms: 2
- Connecting Rooms Available
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Carte Blanche
- Kids ages 19 and under stay for free when sharing their parents’ room.*
- Up to four kids ages 12 and under eat free any time of the day in any Holiday Inn® on-site restaurant.*
From Calgary: Head South on Highway 2. At Fort Macleod access Hwy 3 Eastbound. From Highway 4 (U.S): Turn North on 43rd Street. Turn left onto Highway 3 Westbound. Highway 3 Access: Exit to Stafford Drive - City Centre. Turn South, hotel will be on your right hand side. Highway 5: Continue on Highway 5 (Mayor Magrath Drive) until you reach 3rd Avenue South. Turn left (west) onto 3rd Avenue South. Turn right on Stafford Drive. Hotel will be on your left hand side.