Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 503
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by mcsal Best place to stay in Manchester
The front desk staff are friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean and comfortable. Every room I've been in has a refrigerator and a freezer, and there's always plenty of coffee, both in the guest room and in the hotel dining area. All the staff are kind and enthusiastic towards the dogs. And this is the only hotel I've ever been to where I didn't need to bring my own pillow, because the pillows provided by the hotel are so comfortable with a range of softness available.
June 29, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by HD32 Great hotel
We stayed at this hotel while in town for a funeral, and the staff was friendly, the room was great, and having no problems with the room meant the world to us.
June 26, 2016
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Colleen21 Comfortable stay, very clean, friendly staff
The hotel is conveniently located and the staff was friendly and accommodating . Would stay there again.
June 15, 2016
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Kevin0088 staff
check in gave me little bit of hard time only because I told her the I was a rewards member and didn't want to take time to look up
June 14, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by suzee56 breakfast was good
I like all the choices you have for breakfast and it is part your stay. bacon scrambled eggs muffins juice milk coffee cereal not cereal sausage
June 7, 2016
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Jmastro Rude maids - wrong room
I just wrote a complete review for it to get lost somehow. Now this will be brief.
1. Booked a suite with 2 queen beds. Received regular room
2. Contacted front desk -no response
3. Two very disappointed grandsons. Too late to pursue further.
Requested late Checkout - maid ignored this
1. Had Di not disturb sign on door
2. 9:30 am maid knocking to come in. Woke boys. Now two tired & hungry children
3. Have to go elsewhere for breakfast bc too late for yours.
4. Maid remains outside my door talking to other staff & knocking every 15-20 minutes even though I informed her I had late checkout and she could come I. When I left
5. She ignored this and the harassment continued until I screamed I was contacting management.
6. Totally stressed out and upset with such rudeness and harassment. Someone needs to inform staff when there are late checkouts and they cannot start before 12;00 which is the check out time unless the room is empty. Totally ruined my stay. Plus no cups or creamer for coffee.
June 2, 2016
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by KatieBowd Great Staff
It was a busy weekend with soccer and baseball teams staying at the hotel. We were not there for either of the events, but the staff were great. The hotel was in a great location to go to the Manchester Fisher Cats game, our only concern when we got back was there was not a single parking spot anywhere. The staff handled it great and were very apologetic. They told us to just park right outside the door in the loading area and not to worry. The staff at the breakfast area were great considering the crowds they had. It was nice to see another staff member that was not part of the breakfast staff come in to give them a hand because they were so busy. Great teamwork!!
June 2, 2016
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by sngldgt Clean, Friendly and Affordable
We had a pleasant stay. The staff was friendly and available. We were not greeted as Reward members so that was disappointing. And where were the cookies we've come to expect?! We always appreciate the hot breakfast and the abundance of coffee. Would love to see the hotel take part in recycling and composting. We couldn't get the room temp below 72, which was warm for sleeping, and the beds were not remarkable. The pillows were awful. Overall we stay here again. We like cleanliness, location and staff.
June 2, 2016