View Gallery View Map
Need to make changes to your reservation? You've come to the right place!
Already an IHG® Rewards Club Member? Sign in to view reservations.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Montreal Airport
10888 Cote De Liesse
Montreal, Quebec H8T 1A6
Check In: 3:00 PM
Check Out: 12:00 PM
Check-in Age: 18
- Daily Parking: 6.95 CAD
- Complimentary corporate and airport shuttle service provided to all guests within 5 km radius and must be reserved in advance at the front desk at check-in. Please call the hotel directly toll-free at 1-877-420-8080 for airport pickup.
- Complimentary Local Area Shuttle
- Hours Of Operation From 12:00 AM-To 11:59 PM
- Complimentary Airport Shuttle Service Available For :Pierre-Elliott Trudeau International Airport
- Public Entrance
- Guest Rooms
- Public Restrooms
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Ramp Access
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Guest Rooms
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Public Spaces
Provided by Hotel
- Service Animals Allowed
- This hotel enforces a strict no pet policy. Kennels are available in the local area.
- Smoke-Free Facility
- Number of Floors: 6
- Total Number of Rooms: 154
- Number of Suites: 79
- Number of Non-Smoking Rooms: 154
- Number of Accessible Rooms: 15
- Connecting Rooms Available
- Current Renovation: 26-February-2017 To 08-March-2017
- Guest Rooms Renovated in: 2008
Languages Spoken by Staff
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Carte Blanche
- Kids ages 19 and under stay for free when sharing their parents’ room.*
- Up to four kids ages 12 and under eat free any time of the day in any Holiday Inn® on-site restaurant.*
- Children's Activities Available
From downtown Montreal, take Hwy 20 West, exit 55th Avenue North, continue straight past two stoplights, next right on 54th avenue corner Jumbos Restaurant. From Airport, stay on right and take Hwy 520 East, immediately exit at 55th avenue, turn left at stop sign, continue straight 1 km, hotel on right. From Toronto, take Hwy 401 East which becomes Hwy 20 East, exit at 55th avenue and turn left headind North, continue straight past two stoplights and turn right at Jumbos Restaurant onto 54th Avenue. From Ottawa, take Hwy 417 East which becomes Hwy 40 East, exit at Hwy 13 South, follow signs for the P.E.T. Airport, exit for Hwy 520 West, exit at 55th avenue South, turn left on 54th avenue. From New York, take Interstate 87 North to the Canadian border, continue North on Hwy 15, take the Champlain Bridge (Pont), follow signs for P.E.T. Airport by taking Hwy 20 East, exit at 55th Avenue, turn right, continue straight past two stoplights and turn right at Jumbos Restaurant onto 54th Avenue. From Quebec city, take Hwy 40 West, exit Hwy 13 South, follow Airport directions, exit for Hwy 520 West, exit at 55th avenue South, turn left on 54th avenue at Jumbos restaurant.