Hotel Fact Sheet
Check In | Check Out
- Check-In : 3:00 PM
- Check-Out : 12:00 PM
- Minimum Check-In Age: 18
- Location Type:This hotel is in a suburban location
- Closest City: NACOGDOCHES
- Distance from the Hotel: 5 MI/ 8.05 KM MILES
- Local Time Zone : GMT-6
- Pets Allowed
- Service Animals Allowed
- Pet Fee per Night: 35 USD
- We accept pets up to 35 pounds or less with a 35.00 cleaning fee per stay. Pets are however not allowed in the Pool or Breakfast Area per local restrictions. Guide dogs and service animals allowed as applicable per state and federal guidelines.
Languages Spoken by Staff
- Standard Speed Wired Internet Access Available in Rooms, Suites, Business Center and Meeting Spaces. Standard Wired Internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club Elite members
- Standard Speed Wireless Access Available in Rooms, Suites, Business Center, Public Areas and Meeting Spaces.
- Wireless Internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Premium Internet Fee : 0 USD
- Complimentary Self Parking Available
- Outdoor parking is available on 3 Sides - Our Pool and Lounge Area is in the back of the building surrounded by a relaxing wilderness zone. We do not have Semi Parking or Turn Around Space.
- Public Spaces renovated: 2013
- Guest Rooms renovated: 2013
- 3 Floors
- 91 Guest Rooms & Suites
- 18 Suites
- 77 Non-Smoking Rooms
- Interior Corridor
- Van Accessible Self Parking
- Hotel Entrance
- All Entrances/Doorways
- Registration Area
- Handicap rooms with Roll in showers with pull down seats available. Beds are lift accessible.
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Carte Blanche
- Complimentary Coffee in Lobby
- Complimentary Breakfast Buffet Available in Executive Rooms, Suites and Rooms
- Hours: 6:30 AM-9:30 AM
East Texas Regional Airport (GGG) : FROM NACOGDOCHES: Take 259 North through Henderson to Hwy 322. Proceed East on Hwy 322, and East Texas Regional Airport is 17 miles on the right. FROM MARSHALL: Take Interstate 20 West to Exit 595. Go South on Hwy 149 to Hwy 322. Proceed West on Hwy 322, and East Texas Regional Airport is two miles down on the left.