Hotel Fact Sheet
Check In | Check Out
- Check-In : 3:00 PM
- Check-Out : 12:00 PM
- Minimum Check-In Age: 18
- Late Check Out Available
- Location Type:This hotel is in a suburban location
- Closest City: NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE
- Distance from the Hotel: 3 MI/ 4.83 KM MILES
- Local Time Zone : GMT+0
- Pets Allowed
- Service Animals Allowed
- Pet Fee per Night: 0 GBP
- Pets allowed in the hotel. No pets to be left unattended in bedrooms, pets allowed in public areas out of food serving hours. Please advise the hotel upon booking if a pet will be staying.
Languages Spoken by Staff
- Standard Wired Internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club Elite members
- Standard Speed Wireless Access Available in Rooms, Public Areas and Meeting Spaces.
- Wireless Internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Complimentary Self Parking Available
- Guest Rooms renovated: 2016
- 5 Floors
- Interior Corridor
- All meeting rooms are wheel chair accessible.
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Carte Blanche
- Business Advantage
- China Union Pay
- Historic Quayside, Newcastle City Centre.
- Beamish Open Air Museum.
- Gateshead Quays. Baltic Contemporary Art Centre.
- Angel of the North.
- Eldon Square, Newcastle City Centre.
- Life Science Centre, Newcastle City Centre.
- Newcastle United Football Stadium.
- Metro Radio Arena, Newcastle City Centre.
- Intu Metrocentre
- Sage Gateshead
- Complimentary Breakfast Buffet Available in Executive Rooms, Suites and Rooms
- Hours: 6:30 AM-9:30 AM
Newcastle International Airport (NCL) : Follow A696 onto A1 South. Take the slip road sign posted A695 Blaydon. When coming over Scotswood Bridge stay in the left lane as you exit the bridge. At the round about bear left past KFC then 1st right onto Clasper Way follow the road into car park.