- Wild Horse Pass Casino - Rawhide - Koli Equestrian
- Bondurant Driving School
- Polar Ice Arena
- Rawhide Western Town
- PHX Convention/US Airways Center / CHASE Ballpark
- Phoenix Sky Harbor Intl Airport
- AMC Ahwatukee 24 Theater
- Makutus Island Family Fun Center
- Gila River Casino
- South Mountain Park - hiking trails
- Crosswoods Indoor Golf Center - computer simulated
- Phoenix Zoo / Desert Botanical Gardens
- ASU / Downtown Tempe/Mill Ave
- Histoic Downtown Chandler & Performing Arts Center
City Name: Chandler
Direction from City Center to Hotel: East
Distance from Hotel: 8 MI/ 12.87 KM
Closest Convention Center: Phoenix Convention Center
Distance from Hotel: 16 MI/ 25.75 KM North West
Convenience Store: 0.1 MI/ 0.16 KM South East
Golf: 5 MI/ 8.05 KM West
Rawhide Western Town is home to a variety of family-fun attractions, from gold panning, burro rides and the famous Rawhide Steakhouse to one of the most daring stunt shows in Phoenix, Arizona. Those lodging at this hotel are less than five miles away.
Risk-takers looking for a run for their money love that Lone Butte Casino is only two miles from the hotel's location in Phoenix, Arizona. During your stay, spend an evening playing slots, bingo or blackjack. There's on-site dining and entertainment, too.
Don't Go Home Without
Make time to visit the South Mountain Trail for hiking, dirt biking or a pleasant stroll. You also may want to go to the brand new Phoenix Premium Outlets Mall, just 3.2 miles from the hotel.
The area boasts restaurants that come highly recommended by the hotel's staff. While in Phoenix, Arizona try local favorites like Can't Stop Smokin Bar-B-Que, Arriba's Mexican Grill, Boston Market, Tukee's Sports Grille and Capriotti's Sandwich Shop. There are over 50 other restaurants in our immediate area.