Rated 4.2 out of 5 by 482
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by brian5050 Great once you find it
The address when plugged into a GPS takes you to a junkyard 15 mins past where you are staying (or short depending which way you are coming). The manager on duty was helpful when we called in for directions. He voiced his furstrstion that IHG won't address the addess issue after a year. Having to give your guests the Burger King addess can't be good for business. Come IHG you are better than that.
November 25, 2015
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by Pdata Terrible Experience
I am an IHG Platinum Elite member and stay at many locations across the US. I must say this was my worst experience ever.
Check in is at 4:00 for this location and I arrive at 5:30 with no rooms available as the type I booked. I was then given a room that was not cleaned completely, dirty tile floor, potato chips on the floor, hand prints all over the windows, and a bathroom that smelled musty. Housekeeping told me they were not done cleaning this room and that it should not have been given to me.
I mistakenly left one of our pillows in the room the next day when we checked out. I called to the hotel approximately 30 minutes after we checked out and was told the room had not been cleaned yet. My name and phone number was taken so I could be called back and I have yet to hear from the hotel 3 days later. I normally would not put up a fuss over a pillow but this is an expensive pillow from Sleep Number.
I travel to Pittsburgh a few times each year and will choose another IHG property going forward.
November 25, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by 4n6GUY One night stay in Pittsburgh
Standard Holiday Inn Express. Nice staff, good layout. I just like a "fresher" breakfast. Not sure the eggs aren't powdered and I'm started to care about what I put in the tank quite a bit. I can always go somewhere and get breakfast tho :)
November 23, 2015
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by ouch convenient to Carson Street
Spent the weekend. Hotel is convenient and cool looking. Staff is friendly and professional. However, bathroom was filthy. Shelf had thick dust and under sink was never cleaned. Next year when I return to Pittsburgh I'll probably stay elsewhere.
November 21, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by mcpickle One staff member for check in
Check in 4PM Saturday ... very busy. Hotel had one staff member working check in. Numerous guests were checked into NOT cleaned rooms, and had to come back to front desk to have room changed. Waited over 1 hour to check into room, causing missed dinner reservation.
Shuttle was shut down during this time also.
Guests parked waiting for check in blocked the parking lot entrance / exit. No staff was onsite to manage this either.
Overall, checking experience was horrible. Otherwise hotel was clean.
November 18, 2015
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by luke22 If noise is a concern for you don't book this hotel
1. There is a rail right next to the hotel where trains are coming every hour or so during entire night while they HONK pretty Loudly when passing by the hotel.
2. Breakfast is an absolute disaster for a person who eats gluten-free and sugar-free food. There was literally nothing to eat for me. Absolutely ZERO vegetables. Very very disappointing
3. High-Speed Internet as proclaimed by the hotel? Forget about it. First 2 days unable to watch youtube videos and no chance to use the skype for calling due to absolutely miserable internet speed (0.25 Mbps). This is by far high speed internet. When claimed to the reception couple of times all the times asked by receptionist that I better call the internet provider. Shouldn't be this taken care of by the hotel???
4. There is no wardrobe in the room. You have to leave your clothes in the drawers.
5. It is not possible to open the window so the only way to get "a fresh" air to allow in is to turn on the AC (even in November).
November 16, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by jk@3 hotel ok
internet bill had additional charges but final bill was correct???
November 16, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by mmkk Very Relaxing
Hotel staff was friendly and helpful throughout stay.
November 13, 2015