Rated 4.8 out of 5 by 276
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Dix1944 Awesome breakfast
The staff was great . The room was clean and comfortable. They had a vending machine in breakfast room where you could buy Schwann meals and microwave right there to cook them.
September 3, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by lundgren05 Will be back
Everything was clean. Staff was very friendly. Breakfast had everything you could imagine! Pool and hot tub perfect. Kids pool was pretty neat too. Hotel was quiet during the night. Simply awesome! Very positive stay and am glad we chose this hotel. We will be back.
September 2, 2015
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by ahanson123 Dissapointed with Management
My cell phone number was given out without my permission. I called and left messages with the manager three times and was never followed up with. I won't be going back to this hotel or other Holiday Inn Express hotels in the future.
September 2, 2015
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by Bud231 Staff Needs Training
Rooms nice but stay was unpleasant do to staff. Management needs to consider the ability of their staff to be able to communicate and meet the needs of their guests.
August 31, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Wyatt'sDad57106 Excellent accommodations with a few exceptions
We stayed at this hotel for 5 nights. The room and property are top notch as is the cleanliness of the entire facility. There are a few items that should be addressed by the hotel managers.
1) The water pressure in the shower is extremely low. It took quite awhile to rinse off shampoo and soap from our skin as a result.
2) The dryer, that costs 1.50 for a very small load, does not dry your clothes. Expect them to be extremely wet unless you dry the load 2x. I brought this up multiple times to staff and the reaction was one of "just make sure your load is smaller next time". They did not apologize or offer to comp us for the additional aggravation or expense.
3) The parking is very limited. They have a small parking lot for the facility and it shows. There were a couple of gatherings by outside groups in their meeting rooms that left residents of the hotel with little to no parking. Twice I arrived home after work to find there were literally no parking spaces left. I had to park in a no parking zone to accommodate this.
4) Following upon the same theme as item #3, there were no chairs available in the dining room/common area when groups would show up. Upon a large group using the meeting room, the staff would just pull all available chairs for the gruop, leaving guests with no place to sit. At other hotels, staff would mobilize chairs from a surplus inventory designed to accommodate large gatherings in their conference rooms. Not at this hotel.
5) The staff could have been nicer. 90% of the time I would pass through after coming home from work or leaving the facility in the morning, nobody would acknowledge me at all. A lot of the front desk staff folks are not very outgoing or congenial.
August 24, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Colorado Bill Nicest in Sioux Falls
Room and pool were fantastic. Breakfast was average. Service was nice everywhere.
August 20, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by rroberts Great stay
We were in town for a basketball tournament so this location worked out great and is super nice...
August 19, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by jtb80 front desk
I don't really appreciate waiting at the front desk for help, when they are out front having a smoke break. The rest of my stay was good, and i will return to an IHG property in sioux falls in the future.
August 17, 2015