Hotel Fact Sheet
Check In | Check Out
- Check-In : 3:00 PM
- Check-Out : 12:00 PM
- Minimum Check-In Age: 21
- Late Check Out Available
- Location Type:This hotel is in a suburban location
- Closest City: TOPEKA
- Distance from the Hotel: 5 MI/ 8.05 KM MILES
- Local Time Zone : GMT-6
- Service Animals Allowed
- We accept services or emotional support dogs only.
Languages Spoken by Staff
- Standard Speed Wired Internet Access Available in Rooms, Suites, Business Center, Public Areas and Meeting Spaces. Standard Wired Internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club Elite members
- Standard Speed Wireless Access Available in Rooms, Suites, Business Center, Public Areas and Meeting Spaces.
- Wireless Internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Complimentary Self Parking Available
- There is no charge to park in the hotel parking lot, which is well-lit, uncovered, and ADA accessible. Adjacent to the main hotel parking lot is an additional free gravel lot large enough for RV's, buses of all sizes, and tractor/trailers.
- 3 Floors
- 81 Guest Rooms & Suites
- 29 Suites
- 52 Non-Smoking Rooms
- Interior Corridor
- FEMA Property Number: KS0268
- Van Accessible Self Parking
- Hotel Entrance
- All Entrances/Doorways
- Registration Area
- We have wheel chair accessible rooms. The rooms themselves offer such wheel chair-friendly features as lower peepholes and lower shelving. The bathrooms in these rooms feature raised toilet seats and grab bars. We have one wheel chair accessible room that offers a roll-in shower. If needed, please request this upon making your reservation.
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Carte Blanche
- West Ridge Lanes and Family Fun Center
- Rock Chalk Park
- Evel Knievel Museum
- Complimentary Coffee in Lobby
- Complimentary Breakfast Buffet Available in Executive Rooms, Suites and Rooms
- Hours: 6:30 AM-9:30 AM
Kansas City International Airport (MCI) : I-435 South to I-70 West. Exit 356 in Topeka on Wanamaker Road. Turn left onto Wanamaker Rd. Turn left onto 10th st. Turn left onto Robinson Ave, and left into parking lot.