Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 177
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by Crankman60 Incompetent Management
I am a VERY frequent traveler and I often stay at IHG properties. I think this property has the least attentive staff. Here's the list of issues encountered in only a two-day stay:
1) Breakfast: closed early; most items missing; no foods suitable for diabetics; only apples were fresh; remaining fruits were rotten.
2) Room: room went entirely uncleaned; when brought to the attention of the front desk they insisted the fault must have been mine (a lingering "do-not-disturb" card or suitcases on my bed) although neither of these was true. The bed was too soft and sagged badly. The night stand has no extra electrical outlets. The lamp on the night stand has no extra electrical outlets. No place to plug in CPAP machine.
3) Wake up call was first placed 12 hours early; then, forgotten entirely.
4) As all these issues were brought to management they consistently ignored them (took no action).
5) Clerk offered bonus points as apology; then, forgot to credit them.
August 29, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by traveler1969 Great room
Bed very comfortable. Easy internet access. Staff very friendly throughout stay.
August 29, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by veterantraveler111 fine for the area
I don't wish to write a review. I was ok with a short survey only. I will say that the front desk lady was very thoughtful and helpful.
August 22, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Mulligan06 Hotel by Campus very clean
Hotel is clean, staff is great! Close to College Campus
August 19, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Bostenr Definitely Recommend!
My stay was very enjoyable and stress free. The pancake supper was a really nice touch. I did not have a car for one evening, so the pancakes were my dinner. loved it!
August 18, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by NanaChip Hot hot tub and pleasant front desk staff.
My husband really appreciates using the hot tub to relax when we are on vacation. This hot tub was actually hot! He loved it and went in several times during our stay. The beds were immaculate and comfortable.
August 14, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Dave M..... Great Place
Melodie and Dawn , General and Front Desk Managers are a great duo. They make sure that everything is always in order and the Hotel Staff is Running in perfect order. Tanya, supervision from the Housekeeping department makes sure that your room is perfect and comfortable. Overall this Hotel is all you can ask for when you need a night away from your own home.
August 13, 2015
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by jimmie57 smelly rooms
the staff did what they could to help but the rooms just were damp and musty smelling
August 12, 2015