Rated 3.3 out of 5 by 39
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by MMansour Bad experience, Bad guest room, smelly restaurant
- I had to deal with a broken AC, No hot water in the bathroom, dirty bed sheets. insects on the bed!!
- I found an insect (something like a big bug) on my daughter's pillow...this is really horrible and unacceptable. The whole family couldn't sleep afterwards. I felt sick that I have to spend my stay complaining about things that must not happen in the first place.
- I reported issues to staff, they responded but nothing finally happened. Anyway, I wouldn't expect to face such terribble experience in such a resort
- I had to use service elevator to go up to the room. the service elevator is not clean and I had to smell and see the hotel kitchen each time I use the service elevator. You cannot imagine how bad the kitchen smells.
- After seeing and smelling the hotel kitchen, I could hardly convince my family to eat from the hotel
- the receptionists were friendly, but the overall experience is horrible. I'm sorry for this review, but it was really the worst experience I ever had.
February 9, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by k bhatti excellant place and service
by all means recommended strongly for leisure and business visits
January 29, 2015
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by Saharaman Nice views, poor service
This was my second stay at this hotel. Had a poor experience the 1st time and decided to give a 2nd chance. Issues experienced and reported:
1. No internet in the room. The staff was aware of the issue but insisted the net was working. When demonstrated the problem, staff confessed they had a problem they need to fix. I checked out of the facility without service being restored.
2, The rooms and especially the bathroom is unclean. bathroom is stained and sticky.
3. Asked for 1st room to be changed and was put in a smoking room that is saturated with smoke smell. Despite the hotel being almost empty the staff struggled to find another room.
4. There is only one service elevator in the hotel located inside the kitchen area where the vapour of cooking is enriched in the elevator.
5. Staff was not capable of solving problems and often did not tell the truth in an effort to bypass time.
6. The variety and freshness of breakfast items is very limited and old. The cook making omelets in not attending to his job; guests have to ask and wait.
7. The hotel is far from everything, one chooses such facility for views and comfort, however, inadequate service and poor facilities make this hotel very very unattractive.
I wont be back, and disappointed in IHG's decision to associate their brand with such entities.
January 18, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by KUDROLI My Experience
* Its good property to stay if renovated, I have to call service desk several times to repair the bathroom valve, many time plumber entered the batroom to make it repair as its disturbing the privacy of guests. I dont know why there is no inspection by the crew prior guest occupy the room, this could be improved.
* As per the website, FREE BREAKFAST mentioned, but receptionist bluntly said no breakfast for IHG members reward night. It is highly recommended to provide BF to all the guests to maintain the professionalism and standard of IHG group of hotel as there is no restaurant nearby to fetch the food. The hotel is in remote area where you may not find any shopping mall or restaurant for 50 kms.
* Some training is required to the staff to maintain the professionalism as well as handle the guests with polite way. Otherwise, the popularity of the IHG group will fade.
* No complimentary welcome drink or fruit basket or newspaper for IHG members. Such practice to be adopted to encourage the guests to come again.
Over all we enjoyed the stay in our own way without bothering much about the hotel service. Hope hotel management will take sincere and honest effort to rectify its loophole.
January 8, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Samar1 Service
the most terrible thing was that when we woke up in the morning of our departure there was no hot water ,I might say this ruined our day as well as no hot water in swimming pool, in this winter its common thing they should have replacement of hot water.
January 4, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by akk11 Renovation
The hotel was quiet and peaceful, but It is time for the owner to consider renovating this premise.
December 20, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Akie12 Furniture
Every thing is OK.
But still they should have some furniture maintenance
December 19, 2014
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by maqmoor MR Saeed
• room not clean
• bathroom were filthy
• hotel price is very high
• no activities for kids
• breakfast is less than expected in a resort facility
December 4, 2014