Rated 4.4 out of 5 by 618
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by IHG-Member Good room and location, but terrible parking situation and elevators
* Friendly staff
* Good sized room and clean
* Located near the beach and in the middle of Waikiki
* Fitness center is better than most other hotels
* Provides complimentary simple toiletries
* Has decent cable TV
* Decent wifi coverage and wired internet was available in the room
* Included a fridge (no freezer)
* Overall, privacy seems respected
* Parking is quite expensive per day and yet, it is also valet only. You feel the obligation to tip and you may have to wait just to put things in your car or get something out of it. Either lower the parking rates or allow me to park my own car.
* There are four elevators for the entire hotel and it seemed like only two were working at any given time. Elevators are often packed since people are waiting for them on the ground floor.
October 3, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by R709 Great Location
As mentioned, the location is great. Near beaches, shopping, restaurants and transportation. Nice rooms, clean and comfortable. Had issue with TV cable reception. Prices at Jimmy Buffet's restaurant are pretty crazy, but lots of other spots very close. Great staff.
October 2, 2015