Rated 4.4 out of 5 by 619
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Hanjjang Joyful and active hotel
it will be good memories to my wife and daughter, hotel allow to prepare good room to my family and it's a fantastic experience in Hawaii.
I'll recommend this hotel to my friends and follows.
October 5, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by 鉄ちゃん 初めて利用させていただきました
October 4, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by IHG-Member Good room and location, but terrible parking situation and elevators
* Friendly staff
* Good sized room and clean
* Located near the beach and in the middle of Waikiki
* Fitness center is better than most other hotels
* Provides complimentary simple toiletries
* Has decent cable TV
* Decent wifi coverage and wired internet was available in the room
* Included a fridge (no freezer)
* Overall, privacy seems respected
* Parking is quite expensive per day and yet, it is also valet only. You feel the obligation to tip and you may have to wait just to put things in your car or get something out of it. Either lower the parking rates or allow me to park my own car.
* There are four elevators for the entire hotel and it seemed like only two were working at any given time. Elevators are often packed since people are waiting for them on the ground floor.
October 3, 2015